Crabbcat Memphis trip report

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Well, another members tournament at Southaven in the books. Thanks for Bill Rowsey for hosting us again, for the added money:D and for his hospitality. My favorite room and owner by far! For all the members who missed this, you missed a very good time indeed. A big thanks to Jeannie for keeping the tables going and for keeping track of the table times, figuring out monies etc. I think Jeannie is on course for being the tournament director for one of these soon. And thanks again to her husband John for his help bringing her....lol I'm glad we could all chip in and put her in the tournament as a nice gesture for her hard work.
Thanks again to Dustin for taking the entries, a pain in the butt with everybody in and out. Dustin also helped collecting the auction monies and made us up a great bracket sheet again. Then Chuck with the cool posters and Matt with the shirts again and Mr. Bill Meyers for the stream. Thanks to Todd for being my Cardinals Whipping Boy...lol
As you can see it takes several volunteers to make these tournaments come together in a professional type format. We all donate our time and money putting these together to help our .org brothers and sisters have fun. I think it was great to see Jason win and then say this is his biggest tournament win. That tells me we are putting on quality events and i really appreciate everybody who supported us and Bills pool room.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
^^^^what he said
Great report john and hope to see you in philly
P.s. i got my shirt today:)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Well, another members tournament at Southaven in the books. Thanks for Bill Rowsey for hosting us again, for the added money:D and for his hospitality. My favorite room and owner by far! For all the members who missed this, you missed a very good time indeed. A big thanks to Jeannie for keeping the tables going and for keeping track of the table times, figuring out monies etc. I think Jeannie is on course for being the tournament director for one of these soon. And thanks again to her husband John for his help bringing her....lol I'm glad we could all chip in and put her in the tournament as a nice gesture for her hard work.
Thanks again to Dustin for taking the entries, a pain in the butt with everybody in and out. Dustin also helped collecting the auction monies and made us up a great bracket sheet again. Then Chuck with the cool posters and Matt with the shirts again and Mr. Bill Meyers for the stream. Thanks to Todd for being my Cardinals Whipping Boy...lol
As you can see it takes several volunteers to make these tournaments come together in a professional type format. We all donate our time and money putting these together to help our .org brothers and sisters have fun. I think it was great to see Jason win and then say this is his biggest tournament win. That tells me we are putting on quality events and i really appreciate everybody who supported us and Bills pool room.

Thanks for a great report, Crab Man.

Lou Figueroa