Player sponsor US Open One Pocket 2016 official thread

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This will be the official thread for accounting of the donations, and ultimately the voting results as well as drawing results. The US Open One Pocket has just been announced: 2016 US Open One Pocket will be held at Pool Table Magic (75 Ella Grasso Turnpike) Windsor Locks, CT. Dates: April 18-21, 2016

There is background information on our prior sponsored players, along with paypal/credit card options available for donations on this page:

http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Mailing address if you want to send a check:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

*** Please include your User Name so I know who to thank!!! ***

There will be a raffle from the donor list many thanks to Tom Wirth, who has donated a copy of Controlled Aggression, his new One Pocket book.

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player.

Donations so far include Tom Wirth for contributing a book to raffle, and wgcp who ended up winning two copies of Tom's book and has generously passed one forward to this drawing. I will again donate a double set of Freddy's "Banks that don't go but do" DVDs.

lll 100
jrhendy 50 *
unoperro 50
miller 50
Cory 50
wincardona 100
...and a copy of Shots, Moves & Strategy donated by Cowboy Dennis

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I will donate a set of Frost DVDs. Power One Pocket 1 and 2 and Efren/Frost and Efren/Joyner.

Attachments

• magad1.jpg
    magad1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ProductImage.jpg
    ProductImage.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Player sponsor US Open 2016

Player sponsor US Open 2016

Thank you for your donations and/or pledges so far!!

lll 100
jrhendy 50 *
unoperro 50
miller 50
Cory 50 *

For a drawing we have contributions thanks to:

1. Tom Wirth for his new One Pocket book A Game of Controlled Aggression
2. wgcp (lucky lol) donating 1 of the 2 copies of Controlled Aggression that he won last drawing
3. Fast Lenny donating vol 1 & 2 of Scott Frost's Power One Pocket DVD's plus Efren/Scott and Efren/Joyner DVD's
4. I am donating Freddy's double DVD, Banks that don't go, but do.

lll, I got your check in the mail this week -- thank you!!!

If you see an asterisk next to your name then it means I have not seen the actual donation yet, but have counted it as a pledge.

Don't forget to include you User Name when you send in the money! All the information you need to send in a donation, either by paypal or check is here:

http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you unoperro, your donation arrived.

How about some more suggestions/nominations for the sponsored player? I would be happy to cover the event and cheer one of our members on. I'd be happy to play in it also, but I have been sponsored as a player before -- in Banks at DCC.

I mentioned Alex Lely (engat), but also, how about Chicago Mike, frmn (who finished highest in the DCC One Pocket division among our members this year), or keoneyo?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Thank you Dennis -- that is very generous of you and it should help whoever goes to get prepared!!

Steve,

Tell me where to send it and I'll send it to you if you are attending the tourney. You can give it to the nominee or I can send it to the person if that does not work for you.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve,
Which way are you going come April? Are you still playing in the Senior Classic, or are you doing the Open? Decided yet?

I have to go to the US Open Jeff. Mary and Ray are going to have to represent at Houston. "Man cannot be in two places at once unless he is a bird"

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve,

Tell me where to send it and I'll send it to you if you are attending the tourney. You can give it to the nominee or I can send it to the person if that does not work for you.

Dennis
That works for me.

Steve Booth
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

Thanks again!!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Steve,

Dennis

That works for me.

Steve Booth
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

Thanks again!!

I'll get it in the mail this weekend.

I nominate Reverend Dave to be our sponsored player to the Open.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i went to the link provided by dennis
reverend dave joined in 2007 and has 9 posts
last post oneyear and almost 2 months ago
no disrespect to reverend dave or to dennis for nominating him
but
i would want to support someone who is more active on the site
this is the screenshot of the link of the reverend dave profile

reverend dave.jpg

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
i went to the link provided by dennis
reverend dave joined in 2007 and has 9 posts
last post oneyear and almost 2 months ago
no disrespect to reverend dave or to dennis for nominating him
but
i would want to support someone who is more active on the site
this is the screenshot of the link of the reverend dave profile

No disrespect taken Larry. You are right about Dave not posting here often but I nominated him because he is one of the good guys I've known and he can play a little. It would be nice to see someone go who actually has a chance to win and Dave fits the bill.

Dennis