jack cooney

jwbillplay

i've been wondering what happened to jack and barbara cooney. i haven't heard anything about them in some time. any sightings or news. they used to show up in southern calif every now and then.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
i've been wondering what happened to jack and barbara cooney. i haven't heard anything about them in some time. any sightings or news. they used to show up in southern calif every now and then.

I played Jack about five years ago in Vegas. He played extremely well. Haven’t seen or heard about him since

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I think he quit pool and started playing cards.. He always liked cards.. I remember back in the 70's, before the Holdem craze, he liked Lowball quite a bit. Prepare an extra chair for Barb, of course...

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Jack was one of the, BEST 'Lemon' hustlers around!

He would lay down spreads for optimum, 'suckers' for months!

One of the very few pool payers I ever met, who had the patience to wait for the, 'Long Money!' He knew how to do more than just play pool. ;)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Jack and Barbara reside in LasVegas, both are doing well health-wise and just enjoying life. Whenever I go to Vegas I always hook up with them we are very good friends

Dr. Bill

keoneyo

Verified Member
First one I saw give the "scratches dont count" spot. Did he invent it?
He was a master at it.