Happy Birthday Jam

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Merry....

Merry....

....Christmas and Happy New Year,or as Laurel would say "Life isn't short enough".....

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Jenny, the Ghost wishes you a very...

Jenny, the Ghost wishes you a very...

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Phew, I almost missed the party! Happy birthday Jennie -- even though the older we get the less excited we may be to see the clock turn, it is still a great time to celebrate the good fortunes and good people in our lives. And for me, you would be one of those good people!!

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people! May you enjoy this day and many more.

Hey, man, thank you so very, very much. Birthdays are coming a little quicker for me in the autumn of my life, but it gives me a chance to count my blessings. I'm blessed to have met so many cool pool peeps, and that most definitely includes you. :)

JAM

Verified Member
Well, happy 35th birthday, Jennie Ann!! You can see that everybody loves ya, and I sure do to. You're my favoritest gal in pooldom! Here's to the next 60, hon.

Your good pal,
~Doc

Doc, thanks so much for your very kind words. Being a member of Woodstock alumni, I can't believe I made it to 60, much less 61.

Funny thing about it, they just legalized marijuana in D.C., and I don't want any part of it. I quit smoking ciggies a little over 7 years ago, and I ain't going to now start smoking pot. There's something about aging that forces one to live a healthy lifestyle. That's the only way I'm going to make it to another 60, I think. ;)

If my mom and dad could only see me now, they'd be shocked. I'm straight! :D

JAM

Verified Member
....Christmas and Happy New Year,or as Laurel would say "Life isn't short enough".....

Ain't that the truth. These birthdays are going by faster than fence posts on a highway going 60 mph. ;) Thanks for the birthday cheer! :cool:

JAM

Verified Member
Hi JAM,

Happy birthday and many more!

All the best,
Phil

Phil, I appreciate the birthday wishes. When you get my age, it sometimes feels like birthdays are just another day at the coal mine, but this birthday has been different, quite special, thanks to people like you. Thank you so much! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday. Hope you're enjoying your special day.

Thank you for the special birthday wishes. I can't wait to have my nexts birthday now, after reading this thread. I'm a happy birthday girl! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Phew, I almost missed the party! Happy birthday Jennie -- even though the older we get the less excited we may be to see the clock turn, it is still a great time to celebrate the good fortunes and good people in our lives. And for me, you would be one of those good people!!

This is so true. It is most definitely a time to celebrate my life, with all its twists and turns. By golly, I finally grew up. I was just a late bloomer, I guess. Better late than never, right? :D Thanks for the birthday cheer, Steve! :)

RedCard

Verified Member
Just About Missed It

Just About Missed It

Hope you have many more.

Attachments

• JAM.jpg
    JAM.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 0

JAM

Verified Member
Happy belated birthday to one of my favorite people I haven't met face to face yet!!! And, many more!

I appreciate your kind words. I hope we meet someday on the tournament trail. Thank you for the birthday greeting! What a great birthday I had this year, thanks to this forum. It feels good to be remembered, I must tell you, on your birthday, even at my age. That feeling never gets old. ;)

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Happy birthday jam

Happy birthday jam

Lucky me that I checked in to this site in time to wish a Happy Birthday to this lady of sweet words. I miss communicating with you. BEST, BEST, BEST. Alfie

JAM

Verified Member
Lucky me that I checked in to this site in time to wish a Happy Birthday to this lady of sweet words. I miss communicating with you. BEST, BEST, BEST. Alfie

Aw, shucks! Thanks, Alfie. Thank you for the flowers! :)