OnePocket.org tee-shirts & polos in all sizes!

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
The original round of OnePocket.org tee-shirts are now printed and ready to ship to any and all of you One Pocket players and fans that would like to help promote the game, and support this site!

The front

The back

OnePocket.org
is dedicated to the game, and is not set up to make a profit -- if there ever is extra money, it will be used to further promote the game, and the building of our One Pocket Hall of Fame. My priority right now is to see this site grow -- to reach out to more of the One Pocket players and fans that we know are out there. Please consider buying one (or more!) shirts to support this site, and then please wear them to tournaments, to poolrooms, to anywhere they might help let new people know about this site!

These are 100% cotton pre-shrunk tees in black only at this time.
Men's sizes S-M-L-XL-XXL are offered at $16 each, plus $4 shipping
Men's sizes XXXL-XXXXL-XXXXXL $21 each plus $4 shipping

Until I get the OnePocket.org 'shopping cart' up and running, I cannot accept credit cards, but checks or this small amount of cash can be sent to:

OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

Thanks in advance for all your support -- and all your participation in this site since we launched just over 4 months ago!!

PS, you don't have to be a 'member' of Onepocket.org to buy these -- if you are one of those sly visitors who like this site, but haven't yet stepped up to register, you are invited to wear these proudly as well! Of course you're invited to register, too :)

Last edited:

JAM

Verified Member
Count me in for THREE!

Count me in for THREE!

Great news seeing the new OnePocket.Org T-shirts!

I want three T-shirts: two large and one Double X.

I'm not sure how far New Hampshire is from Quincy, Massachusetts, but if you're going to be in the vicinity of the Joss tournament this coming weekend, I could get them from you at that time. The price is very reasonable (IMO).

If you are unable to check out the tournament in Quincy, I will mail a check to you when I get back home early next week! :)

JAM

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
I'll order 3 - IF !

I'll order 3 - IF !

If & when these are available in 5X, Reg - + Different Colors than Black (Navy, Tan & Green), I will order 3 - Let me know & TY

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Must agree with, Tom

Must agree with, Tom

Steve, regretably, I must agree with, Tom. The XXL is a bit small for me too. I might squeeze into a XXXL if you can locate any

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
JAM said:
Great news seeing the new OnePocket.Org T-shirts!
I want three T-shirts: two large and one Double X.
I'm not sure how far New Hampshire is from Quincy, Massachusetts, but if you're going to be in the vicinity of the Joss tournament this coming weekend, I could get them from you at that time. The price is very reasonable (IMO).
If you are unable to check out the tournament in Quincy, I will mail a check to you when I get back home early next week! :)
JAM
Jennie,
I think Saturday is out, but I might head down Sunday -- it's only a couple of hours if traffic is decent...
I will bring some shirts if I do, for sure :)

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
3 shirts may not be enough!!!

3 shirts may not be enough!!!

I've got to introduce this great offer to the 1hole players in Northern CAL. We just had a 32 player field for our monthly 1hole tournament.
$20 entry plus $300 added... nice little pot of $940 for a little one day event.

I could have got orders from at least 4 or maybe 6 players that day, had I printed out this shirt offer.

If I can get a shirt by Nov. 5th (next 1hole tournament is Sat Nov6th) maybe I could get some orders.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Rewording

Rewording

OK. Let me reword this, Steve. Is there any chance you will acquire any XXXL shirts in the future? Thank you. BTW, the shirts look great.

heart

Verified Member
hemicudas said:
OK. Let me reword this, Steve. Is there any chance you will acquire any XXXL shirts in the future? Thank you. BTW, the shirts look great.
Next pressing I'd be happy to plug in whatever other sizes anyone wants. The different shirt colors are not as simple though, because you wouldn't want the same print colors on a black shirt as a white shirt (for example).

nah2ofounten

I need an XXXL or XXXXL, please. Let me know, and I will put a check in the mail. Thank you.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
nah2ofounten said:
I need an XXXL or XXXXL, please. Let me know, and I will put a check in the mail. Thank you.
I will do likewise, Heart. Just let us know when you plan to do the next pressing.

r0ttie1

Verified Member
From
Phoenix
onepocket said:
The original round of OnePocket.org tee-shirts are now printed and ready to ship to any and all of you One Pocket players and fans that would like to help promote the game, and support this site!

My check went out in the mail Saturday. Great looking shirt.

Frank B

Verified Member
tHE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

tHE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

I would like 2 shirts. One large and one extra large. The check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Frank B

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Larger tees

Larger tees

I can get the black OnePocket.org tees in the 3XL to 5XL sizes -- they cost a bit more though -- they will be $21 plus $4 shipping ($25 each) let me know what you need and how many either here or by email, and I will get them moving...
steve@onepocket.org

r0ttie1

Verified Member
From
Phoenix
hemicudas said:
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. It's a nice looking shirt. XXL is quite big. I may have needed a XL instead. Prompt shipping too!

phylbert57

r0ttie1 said:
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. It's a nice looking shirt. XXL is quite big. I may have needed a XL instead. Prompt shipping too!

That is what I needed to know. Sometimes the XL just isn't roomy enough in the chest area. Hanes is sometimes like that and I need XX. Other brands the XL is fine.

Steve, what brand are they??

Phyllis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
phylbert57 said:
That is what I needed to know. Sometimes the XL just isn't roomy enough in the chest area. Hanes is sometimes like that and I need XX. Other brands the XL is fine.

Steve, what brand are they??

Phyllis
They are Gildan heavy weight ultra cotton pre-shrunk 100% cotton. Even though they are pre-shrunk, I have noticed with multiple washings they do shrink a bit more -- I know this because I have been using these same shirts in different colors in the family business for several years.

Frank B

Verified Member
Got my t-shirts today...

Got my t-shirts today...

Frank B said:
I would like 2 shirts. One large and one extra large. The check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Frank B

I received my t-shirts today. Quick shipping and very nice shirts!

Frank B

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Steve, the shirts are super. Seem to be a higher quality Tee. One request if you have any more made. I would like a shirt with, One Pocket.

Later, Pel