Rumble

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It's coming together. For one loose end, like any top one pocket tournament, a name for the event is necessary. I would like to suggest:
OnePocket.Org presents the 2016 Members Only RUMBLE in the SWAMPS One Pocket Championship:lol
It seems like everything is falling into place. OnePocket.Org now has three major one pocket events for the year and coming years.:cool:
Who is going to do the flyer?:frus
Now about the dinner at the DCC. I like to arrive just as the banks are ending and the OP is beginning. The Tuesday of the old dinner/presentation is probably open, how about then?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
It's coming together. For one loose end, like any top one pocket tournament, a name for the event is necessary. I would like to suggest:
OnePocket.Org presents the 2016 Members Only RUMBLE in the SWAMPS One Pocket Championship:lol

OPOP2MORSOPOT? Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.:D

It seems like everything is falling into place. OnePocket.Org now has three major one pocket events for the year and coming years.:cool:

Herding cats turned out to be not-so-hard. :)

unoperro

Verified Member
Members Only Rumble New Orleams MORNO
Cuz ***** alreadty exists.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
IMO, a name that could stick through the years would be better than one that's different every time based upon different venues.

"Super Senior" has worked very well and S-1 and S-2 are OK also.

I'm not coming up with anything at the moment, but I'd like to see a name that endures.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
What Will You Do? (WWYD)

.ORGY (Everyone trying to screw everyone else) :D

MEMO (Members Only)

Jam

Clash

Blast

Throw Down

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Okay, since you ask . . . you did, didn't you? I think the best name for our tournament would be: First Annual Private Affair - or maybe Private Party.

After all, this is not an open tourney. It's exclusively for a very select group of players, and the name should say that. Give the others a bit of incentive to become members and to take an active part in what goes on here. You can't just join and then lurk. Then they could play in the Second Annual, etc. I do not think we should try to come up with different names each year, depending on the locale. Look at the trouble we are having, naming the first one.

This is what I think, anyway.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Rumble

Okay, since you ask . . . you did, didn't you? I think the best name for our tournament would be: First Annual Private Affair - or maybe Private Party.

After all, this is not an open tourney. It's exclusively for a very select group of players, and the name should say that. Give the others a bit of incentive to become members and to take an active part in what goes on here. You can't just join and then lurk. Then they could play in the Second Annual, etc. I do not think we should try to come up with different names each year, depending on the locale. Look at the trouble we are having, naming the first one.

This is what I think, anyway.

I was thinking something like that too.

Could be the logo on the front each year like "1pocket.org" and under that.."1st annual battle of the members"

A tag line on the back which could change yearly based on location, etc.

A few thoughts:
On the back a tag line of something like

"Verified to win"

Or "WWYD To Win??"

Or "WWYDTW" with a line under it saying "What would you do to win!"

"Winning won't be easy in the Big Easy"

"Taking it down in the Big Easy"

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I was thinking something like that too.

Could be the logo on the front each year like "1pocket.org" and under that.."1st annual battle of the members"

A tag line on the back which could change yearly based on location, etc.

A few thoughts:
On the back a tag line of something like

"Verified to win"

Or "WWYD To Win??"

Or "WWYDTW" with a line under it saying "What would you do to win!"

"Winning won't be easy in the Big Easy"

"Taking it down in the Big Easy"

That sounds strangely similar to an adult film I saw back in my youth! :D