Upcoming: Frost vs Orcullo for 150k in the middle

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I'm sure Lenny will update us as well 👍

Scøtt just posted on FB:

WOW!!! Race to 40 for 150,000$ (race to 10 each day)

Dennis Orcollo vs Scott Frost even Onepocket March 2-5 at Dave Coles Carom Room in Beloit Wisconsin. 75,000$ from each side and 10k has been locked up from each side for no show pay. I think this is the largest cash match to date on stream and I'd like to thank Ariel Roy Francisco, Jason Sword, Alan Sword, Matt Wiegman and Hank Smith the Tank

"I guess it took me going into semi retirement for this to happen, but who would turn this down"?

Understand that I'm so thankful to be in this position and have great respect for Dennis and his game. Thank you

Thanks to all involved and ALL who will be watching!!!

Live on Pay Per View with Ontherailtv.com and Lenny Marshall. PAY PER VIEW details will be out within 10 days!!! Thanks EVERYONE!!!

WE WANT TO MAKE THIS AFFORDABLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO WATCH!!! Pay-per-view rates will be at the lowest ever! This is a record setting match and you will all get to watch it from your homes and it will NOT hurt your wallet!!!

FYI-any FB live streamers caught will be exposed and reported. For the amount Lenny Marshall is going to charge it's not needed nor fair to the men who've worked hard to make this happen. Thanks

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I WILL BE WATCHING....:)
thanks lenny for the stream...
we should try and support this...:)
although at 75k to win ...:eek:
i cant think the steam money mounts to much....:eek:
icbw

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I need more info to understand how it's going to work

Four races to 10 is not the same as race to 40.

I'll be paying and watching whatever it is. Woo hoo!

John I believe they will be playing a maximum of 19 games a day...or a minimum of 10... When either player reaches 10 wins for the day, play ceases..
At least that's how I see it happening... It should be a good match, Dennis has broaden his one pocket horizons over the last couple of years and he will be tough to beat... I don't believe either player will win by a large margin...I will definitely tune in...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow, what a match up, I am looking forward to this one as well!!

I'll take the freezer if anyone wants to do a mailbox bet ;)

youngstown

Verified Member
Upcoming: Frost vs Orcullo for 150k in the middle

I like Dennis in this actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John I believe they will be playing a maximum of 19 games a day...or a minimum of 10... When either player reaches 10 wins for the day, play ceases..

Maybe, but that will leave more -- possibly many more -- than 19 to be played on day 4 unless one of them is destroying the other and that continues on day 4.

A10-8, B10-7, A10-7; Day 4 A needs 13 and B needs 15.

Wayne

Verified Member
Maybe, but that will leave more -- possibly many more -- than 19 to be played on day 4 unless one of them is destroying the other and that continues on day 4.

A10-8, B10-7, A10-7; Day 4 A needs 13 and B needs 15.

I am pretty sure they meant leader at 10 the first day, the leader at 20 the second day, the leader at 30 the 3rd day, the winner at 40 the 4th day (that is the way long races are usually done).

This is the only way it makes sense. However, it still leaves open the possibility for very long days if one person gets way ahead and the other comes way back. It works for 9 ball but wouldn't work very well for 1 pocket if one player gets way ahead and the other makes a huge comeback the last day. (it may require a 5th day)

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I am pretty sure they meant leader at 10 the first day, the leader at 20 the second day, the leader at 30 the 3rd day, the winner at 40 the 4th day (that is the way long races are usually done).

This is the only way it makes sense. However, it still leaves open the possibility for very long days if one person gets way ahead and the other comes way back. It works for 9 ball but wouldn't work very well for 1 pocket if one player gets way ahead and the other makes a huge comeback the last day. (it may require a 5th day)

Thanks.

Now that you mention it, I think the only long race I ever watched was done just that way. You young whippersanppers remember everything. :p

"I have to look on my shirt to remember what I had for breakfast." -- androd

baby huey

Verified Member
Does anyone know what type of table and pocket size? It looks to me like Scott may be recommitting to the game but regardless Dennis is on the serious improve and is a force playing the game. I think pocket size will matter big time in this match. Although, Alex took Scott apart at Hardtimes a few years back on
3 7/8" pockets........Hmm?