Hey Billy...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...before I answer your latest challenge ----->

This is a very interesting proposition, I would be willing to take either side for a small bet just to experience the outcome. My first inclination would be to be the breaker, but since the Ghost is so adamant about which side he would take it has me wondering.:confused:

I would play the Ghost this game, I'll break, Ghost will pick a ball and spot it instead of keeping it, and I will play him 11/8. We play 10/8 which is our steady game, all that is different is I'm breaking and he's off setting the break by picking a ball and spotting it, and I go to eleven instead of ten. Sounds reasonable to me..what do you say Ghost?

Dr. Bill

Did you miss this one? - John and I are waiting for an answer - and if you're scared, just say you're scared...:heh ----->

John, I have a great idea ----->[/B]

Let's play partners against Billy at the DCC :eek: :D :eek: with us getting 11-8 - that's the fair game since he get's to play on his own against two stubborn old partners...:heh...and...

I'll put up the $$$ for both of us...:eek: :eek: :p

- Ghost

Since I will probably be near busted from the games I have already committed to, THAT IS A DEAL! :D

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
...before I answer your latest challenge ----->

Did you miss this one? - John and I are waiting for an answer - and if you're scared, just say you're scared...:heh ----->

Playing you guys 11/8 is a bit too much but I'm willing to negotiate. This is the way I will play you guys. The Ghost has to bet $50 a game ( his own) john has to bet $100 a game ( his own) 10/8 when you guys break and 11/8 when I break.

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Playing you guys 11/8 is a bit too much but I'm willing to negotiate. This is the way I will play you guys. The Ghost has to bet $50 a game ( his own) john has to bet $100 a game ( his own) 10/8 when you guys break and 11/8 when I break.

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

Don't worry about coaching. We already know the Ghost won't listen to John. :lol :sorry

chicagomike

Verified Member

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

This would be a good match to see

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

I finally get someone who wants to stake me and you go and ruin it.:sorry

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Don't worry about coaching. We already know the Ghost won't listen to John. :lol :sorry

Lenny...why'd you have to go and smarten Billy up...he didn't realize that it would actually be to his advantage to have John and I coaching, and having to listen to each other...:heh...:D

- Ghost

PS, If we played, this match should be filmed and kept by Steve in the onepocket.org archives for members viewing...:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

I would LOVE to do the commentary if this match is streamed:heh. OR..I would even play as your partner Billy:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Lenny you're 100% correct Ghost won't listen to John, however, they will "sooth" one another between shots as they intelligently discuss options. I can't have that, their too good breaking down positions by themselves, now they can discuss ....calmly...the best choice:sorry Not going to happen. My only chance is to hope that what happened last time happens again, and that is having either John or the Ghost shoot a shot that loses a game that the other player wouldn't of shot, then it's all down hill from there.

John said that my demands about both guys betting their own was denying him the opportunity to get staked, he's right but there's more to it than just that. If the Ghost stakes John then when the Ghost shoots a shot that cost them the game John can just laugh and shake his head and have fun with it.:sorry I don't want this to be fun for John when this happens, I would much rather have it where John wants to ..stick a fork in his eye..like he did the last time.:heh

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You can be Billy's partner - John and I will try and outrun the nuts and take 10-6...:eek:...:heh...

...and if you're scared, just say you're scared :heh

- Ghost

Fellas, or should I say..Ghost. :rolleyes: At least try to match up a game that is some what reasonable..jeez!! I may be able to break even with you guys at 10/8, Hacker at most can give you guys 10/6..at most. Now you ask for a game that the Hacker by himself is a slight dog and you want to put me in as his partner.:lol:sorry Maybe we can play you guys 10/7 even that's a stretch.

Come on man!!!

Dr.Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Lenny you're 100% correct john won't listen to the Ghost, however, they will "sooth" one another between shots as they intelligently discuss options. I can't have that, their too good breaking down positions by themselves, now they can discuss ....calmly...the best choice:sorry Not going to happen. My only chance is to hope that what happened last time happens again, and that is having either John or the Ghost shoot a shot that loses a game that the other player wouldn't of shot, then it's all down hill from there.

John said that my demands about both guys betting their own was denying him the opportunity to get staked, he's right but there's more to it than just that. If the Ghost stakes John then when the Ghost shoots a shot that cost them the game John can just laugh and shake his head and have fun with it.:sorry I don't want this to be fun for John when this happens, I would much rather have it where John wants to ..stick a fork in his eye..like he did the last time.:heh

Dr. Bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There's some confusion about a conversation John and I had on the phone this weekend. We were talking about the trip, matching up, eating, ice cream, when John said he would miss his ability to get a good steak. When he says steak, he meant STEAK as I promised him a trip to a Steak House in Louisville during our trip which I would buy, (Stake). :eek:
I do know he has been saving his SS checks for a rematch since the last match and now has several hundred to throw into a sure thing.:cool:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

NO COACHING.

Dr. Bill

I am old and get confused when you have to put up coins and spot balls.

How about we make it easy and just go 9/7 all the time. I will try and talk Ghost into it.:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
What do you guys think

What do you guys think

I am old and get confused when you have to put up coins and spot balls.

How about we make it easy and just go 9/7 all the time. I will try and talk Ghost into it.:D

John, my game has dropped considerably as of late and I don't think I can give either of you two 10/8 playing heads up, however, I was willing to play the game I offered just to have some fun and watch you guys " dagger eye" one another so please don't mistake my kindness for weakness.:sorry

See you two at the Derby, and I do understand about what you say when you say you get confused with having to keep track of balls that need to be spotted, because of that I would be willing to play the two of you 8/7.:)

Dr. Bill