Get H1P

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
frank@mgt said:
Handicapped 1-Pocket obviously needs a stimulus, so here it is. How about win 4 Handicapped games and win $1000, all for just $10 (if your as lucky as Chris Moneymaker). Pay $10, win a I1PL Handicapped 1-Pocket qualifier and get into the $80 entry fee H1P tournament. Then win 4 games and grab the DIME and run! Oh yeah...and also win the $120 entry fee into the next H1P tournament and maybe grab that $1500 as well! So, you possibly get paid $2500 for winning 8 Handicapped games of 1P. I'll do the Math...that's over $300 a game. More importantly, that's 30 to 1 on your money ($10 qualifier entry fee), the level that Horse-players agonize for, and Roulette players die for (literally).

In the words of Pink Floyd..."Is there anybody out there!"

fg
Do I understand that the $1000 event is over, but the 120 entry/1500 payout event is coming up? When, where, and what is the handicap range? That's pretty good money!

I1PL

Verified Member
From
Novato, CA
Flyer

Flyer

Here's the Flyer. More details will evolve only via feedback from 1-P players. I'm relatively new to the game, but I have a Handicap system that will work. Money is the best motivator, so a BIG payout should at least stimulate some feedback/response. Any question from anyone regarding anything will be of great assistance in pulling this Event off.

Flyer can easily be updated, so by no means is the info here set in stone. Work with me people.

Thanks for your indulgence,
H1P

I1PL

Verified Member
From
Novato, CA
Indulgence

Indulgence

NH Steve, thanks for your indulgence with this thread.

September coming soon represents only 26 more Qualifier tournaments for this Event (flyer above). Once all 16 players are identified, the qualifiers will end.

fg