Hard Times

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Finished third around 2am. Got the yips after 12 hours of playing/waiting. When my game starts to go I can come with a good offensive shot and then lose concentration and miss when I should be running balls.

Had fun and made a couple bucks and that is what it's all about.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Finished third around 2am. Got the yips after 12 hours of playing/waiting. When my game starts to go I can come with a good offensive shot and then lose concentration and miss when I should be running balls.

Had fun and made a couple bucks and that is what it's all about.

I watched a few matches, very nice table with generous pockets, clear streaming, good overall viewing. Went to sleep about midnight here, you were playing on the stream table and playing quite well. I enjoyed it,:) if they stream it again next month, please post a link, I will definitely watch again.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I watched a few matches, very nice table with generous pockets, clear streaming, good overall viewing. Went to sleep about midnight here, you were playing on the stream table and playing quite well. I enjoyed it,:) if they stream it again next month, please post a link, I will definitely watch again.

They stream all the tournaments. Generous pockets. No. Not on the back tables. They are tough tight pockets.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
They stream all the tournaments. Generous pockets. No. Not on the back tables. They are tough tight pockets.

Ernesto Dominguez recovered them last week for the Markulis Memorial next weekend. They are all 4 1/4" now and will tighten up a little after some more playing time. They are much more forgiving now than they were a year or so ago when they were 4".

They play very similar to the other rooms up here that have well attended tournaments and a little action, California Billiards in Fremont and Family Billiards in San Francisco.

In dry weather they are also about the same as Bogies in Houston, but when it gets wet there, the Bogies tables get brutally tough.:D