Happy Birthday Chris aka Cinci-Kid!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thank you all, much appreciated!! :)

My pleasure to help on the site where I can. It's the least I can do to give back to a place where we have some really great people with years of knowledge they are willing to share! It's a fantastic little community we have here!

Ghost / Robert - I need it and will gladly take it the next time we meet! :heh

Doc - I wish I could disagree with you but I am probably at least in the top 10 of one hole addicts I would assume...

RedCard - that is just cool man, I envy your creativity, you do good work man, thank you!

Hope to meet you someday too Frank! I am still hoping for June where I could go out west but it doesn't look promising. If it doesn't pan out, hopefully next year's DCC I will meet some more members!

On a side note, I was getting ready to walk out the door yesterday to go to work and my wife says, "Why don't you take the day off and go play some pool?"

BOOM!

I was able to finally get out some yesterday, checked out the new pool room that just opened down the street from me about a month or so ago.

It's called Breakers Grille and it's located in Florence, KY on Mall Road.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Breakers-Grill-547977775565564/

Not only is it close to me (about 10 min drive), but also it's NON SMOKING! :)

Great new place, with brand new diamond tables with an upscale / sports bar style theme. They only have (3) 9 footers and maybe (12) 8 footers. They plan to add more if they can grow the business. So although I don't see any one hole tourney's happening in the near future (unless maybe a small 8 man one possibly), it's a pretty good spot to have an action session. The 9 footers are in the corner away from the others, with nice player chairs and room enough to play.

I will try to get some more shots the next time I am there but here are a few pics I snapped:

Also, I was able to get some action in on my birthday which I ended up winning and getting some of my money back that my opponent had just taken from me right before the derby...so all in a good day! :)

I will post a couple of WWYD's that I also took yesterday as soon as I get time today.

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!

Grinder797

Happy belated birthday! I want to check out breakers before I move again. Looks like a nice place.