Looks like I will be able to make this event after all

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
It was touch and go for quite awhile but I think I've got things settled enough that I can attend the CA tournament. That is if there is still open slots and I can get a hotel room. So if any of you are still looking for a roommate to share the cost. I could be interested. I've had a number of health issues but the major problems are out of the way now. I haven't booked my flight yet but I must do that today sometime. I can arrive Tues Wed. or Thurs..I also need to pay up with Matt. :)

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Looks like I will be able to make this event after all

Fantastic news, Tom! Look forward to seeing you.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
It was touch and go for quite awhile but I think I've got things settled enough that I can attend the CA tournament. That is if there is still open slots and I can get a hotel room. So if any of you are still looking for a roommate to share the cost. I could be interested. I've had a number of health issues but the major problems are out of the way now. I haven't booked my flight yet but I must do that today sometime. I can arrive Tues Wed. or Thurs..I also need to pay up with Matt. :)

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Like you I might be a last minute entry, if I go I would want to arrive on Wed. may 31, depart on Sunday, i f this matches your schedule I would be interested in getting together,'

I am a friend of Steve Booth and you can . use him as a reference.

Looking forward to meeting you,

John

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hi Tom,

Like you I might be a last minute entry, if I go I would want to arrive on Wed. may 31, depart on Sunday, i f this matches your schedule I would be interested in getting together,'

John

Great news for both of you!!! And yes, I can definitely vouch for John!

BeeDigitalVideo

From
San Rafael, CA
California Billiards Tournament in Fremont

California Billiards Tournament in Fremont

Bee Davison here and renewed to OnePocket.org. Meaning I’d registered years ago under an old email address and just registered under my current address. Looking forward to this tournament of which I’ve heard so much about from J.H. (John Henderson) and others. Being a Bay Area resident I’m excited about having such a wonderful event in my own backyard!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hi Tom,

John

Just saw this John. Sounds good to me. I just sent you a PM.

Tom