Has anyone ever had or played with a "Roger" cue?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
He is a great cuemaker in Seattle. If so, how did you like the hit and are you still playing with it? How would you rate it against some of the popular, more commerical cues? Please share with us

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I got one

"The man of few words poster" Gee thanks for sharing... did you not read the other questions? Do you think all I wanted to know was if you had one?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I GOT A CUE BY HIM. HE MAKES GOOD CUES. I PLAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME. HE IS GOOD IN MY BOOK.

THANKS

"The post in all caps poster" My only question is what possesed this person to hit the Cap Locks button in the first place? I can understand he might not know CAPS comes off as someone YELLING... but why after so many people tell him, does he not adjust. If you watch the TAR broadcasts, this runs rampant in the chats... Even after telling them, they refuse to take off the caps

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
i HaVe A rOgEr cUe iT iS ThE b0Mb

"The have to do crazy crap with the letters poster", like he's KEWL or something.. This was very popular amongst AOL'ers when they were getting online with the free 300 hours back in dialup days

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Roger is the best, makes cues that would make a tree proud

"The big font poster with the colors that you can't hardly make out"
Thanks for sharing big fella!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I had a 5 piece Budweiser cue that plays great. It is the best cue I ever had. I take those numbnuts off all the time at Jerk and Smirks Bar every Wed night. You would like it, it fits in your front pants pocket when you break it down

"The blantant HIJACKER"

Great, now my thread is going to hell with everyone telling me their Bud cue story... Guess I'll never find out about the Roger cues.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
there ya go.... there's a few for now... I got to let my wife cut my hair, she's never had any training.

If my font is blood red from now, it's just leaking is all.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
vapros said:
It's your own fault. This was an inflammatory thread right from jump street. What the hell did you expect? :mad:

you do realize this is a attempt at humor regarding situations you find in forums? Yes? No?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Absolutely, pal. I'm sorry that my own effort was not self-evident. I am always in favor of this sort of exchange, rather than serious and personal cheap shots. Most of us don't need that.

V - If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
vapros said:
Absolutely, pal. I'm sorry that my own effort was not self-evident. I am always in favor of this sort of exchange, rather than serious and personal cheap shots. Most of us don't need that.

V - If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

hehe, no problem.... us folks with dry senses of humor, sometimes it's a crapshoot:) I got ya pegged now!