Hall vs. Jones 1998 W.O.P.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Gerry said:
maybe knock the 7 into the 1/13 and leave the CB against the 15 not leaving much of a shot on the stripe, and moving a ton of balls to JJ's side?
This is very close to what he did. You win 1/2 a cookie:) .

Greenshot_2010-12-09_11-35-50.jpg

This is how he left it for Buddy:

JJ's Leave.Jpeg

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Tim....Quit giving Rod the soft con will ya :rolleyes: he's too old and smart to fall for it, and you're never going to run into him in a poolhall anyway...

- Fantasma

One Pocket Ghost said:
Location: In the poolroom, looking for easy action - hoping that Papie/San Jose Dick or Rod walk in :)
- Fantasma

Do they let dogs in this pool room ? I might just come up there and make you call me "Uncle Rod" ;)
Rod.
PS, You've really run me hot, :p that's a long drive. :( (with my left turn blinker flashing all the way)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
androd said:
Do they let dogs in this pool room ? I might just come up there and make you call me "Auntie Rod" ;)
Rod.

I would never call you "Auntie Rod"....I am too respectful to my customers, oops, I meant to say, to my elders, to call you that...:D :p

- Fantasma

timdog24

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Tim....Quit giving Rod the soft con will ya :rolleyes: he's too old and smart to fall for it, and you're never going to run into him in a poolhall anyway...:D

- Fantasma

You're right Ghost. By the way, did I tell you how brilliant I thought your unnatural 2-rail kick at the dead balls was a couple of weeks ago? Ingenious.:D

PS - Maybe we can try our 10/8 game again at the Derby...;)

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
timdog24 said:
You're right Ghost. By the way, did I tell you how brilliant I thought your unnatural 2-rail kick at the dead balls was a couple of weeks ago? Ingenious.:D

NO, The word is disingenuous. :p :D :eek:
Rod.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
timdog24 said:
You're right Ghost. By the way, did I tell you how brilliant I thought your unnatural 2-rail kick at the dead balls was a couple of weeks ago? Ingenious. ------ You're only saying that..because it's true...:cool:

Careful now Tim....being from New York, you already had one locksmith strike against you...now you've got two strikes...:eek:

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
timdog24 said:

TimDog,

Not knowing you at all, I would just like to say...If you thought the Grosst's 2 rail kick was "ingenius", you may not be able to spot him 2 balls. (or anyone else, for that matter)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
TimDog,

Not knowing you at all, I would just like to say...If you thought the Grosst's 2 rail kick was "ingenius", you may not be able to spot him 2 balls. (or anyone else, for that matter)
The perils of Yukon Jack strike again:eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Do they let dogs in this pool room ? I might just come up there and make you call me "Uncle Rod" ;)

Of course they let "dog's" in...The Grosst and RBL go in there all the time...:p

timdog24

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
TimDog,

Dick, I'm trying to massage that Chi-town ego and get 2 balls. If you can't out move a Ghost, you certainly cant spot one.;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
timdog24 said:
Dick, I'm trying to massage that Chi-town ego and get 2 balls. If you can't out move a Ghost, you certainly cant spot one.;)

I knew that, I was just trying to insult him...He gets a little testy if he thinks, I think, someone is giving him weight...:p

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
7 into the one, caromed off the 6....leave it by the hole....stick his @$$ in the stack. if he cant get right youre about to get some balls.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Gerry said:
sweet, I did something right on my first try! :) BTW this was pure luck, and does not reflect on my scetchy 1P game..........really :D

Good Eye.:)
Rod.

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0