Cue and Table magazine

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Just went thru the March issue of Diamond Mike's Cue and Table magazine. Very interesting. Nice article about a cuemaker Richard Chudy (dont know him, but that doesnt mean much). Showed a bunch of his cues and went into detail of his work and the cuemakers that influenced him. Has made a few real beauties.

SJD's favorite, John Barton did a very nice article on pool cases by Fellini mostly, and the history of such. Harvey Martin cases (didnt even know he did cases). Ginacue cases, didnt know he did cases either.
Shows a lot of classic cases, including a case for Jimmy Reid.

Now they have come up with a tip that dont need chalk! Ever. Honest. I am skeptical of course, but it would be interesting to try it out.

You can look for yourself @ www.cueandtable.com

Beard

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Ah So.....

Ah So.....

.......You pays your money and you takes your chances.I was thinking we were going to have a free peek like at the burlesque shows on North Beach in the 50's wit Lenny Bruce........ah so......

Diamond Mike

Thanks and good news!

Thanks and good news!

Beard,

Thanks for the review!

Actually for those that don't know this already, there is some better news. Cue and Table Magazine is now... FREE!!!

Yep, just sign up and read.

Thanks again for the review, and I hope everyone that likes it helps spread the world!

Mike...