Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2018, 07:37 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
Jim, I would also like to play you again. I live between the north side of Chicago which is where Chris's is located and the south side of Chicago which is where Red Shoes (south side suburb) is located. I frequent both pool rooms. If your flying into Midway on Thursday, you'll probably be lodging on the south side of Chicago. I can meet you at Red Shoes on Thursday or Friday, just let me know the time. Win or lose or even if we don't play, I know a few restaurants and will buy you a good Windy City meal.
OK John, your booked for Thursday. I land at Midway around 4 and I have to share the car with my copilot so Iíll text or call you after we land and let you know about when I can meet you at Red Shoes.

Jim
Old 10-01-2018, 08:18 AM
Verified Member

dang Jim, I am always so jealous of your schedule where you can fly all over and play one hole!!

Glad you were able to connect with a couple members and looks like you have others lined up, good luck....them Chicago boys don't mess around!!

none of you 3 took a pic?
Old 10-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy_kid View Post
dang Jim, I am always so jealous of your schedule where you can fly all over and play one hole!!

Glad you were able to connect with a couple members and looks like you have others lined up, good luck....them Chicago boys don't mess around!!

none of you 3 took a pic?
Hey, I work undercover
Old 10-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Verified Member

So, here I am three days removed from my excursion to Philly where I suffered at the hands of JT Pilot, a dastardly rogue that takes too much pleasure flying around the country taking advantage of poor local one pocket players. He oughtta be a tennis pro or an toothpaste model or something.

I haven't been able to sleep, I wake up in cold sweats, and I found that while watching an old favorite movie starring Errol Flynn as a swashbuckling pirate, that I had to turn the movie off. Then suddenly, it dawned on me, why I got beat.

The guy is just too damn good looking! It is simply too distracting and depressing. I mean just look at that picture on the opening page of our website. There he is, right up front (probably put there by the photographer I'm sure) surrounded by all those mugs, rubbing it in.

And then, on top of all that, he pretends to be so nice too, ha. It's all just too much. I know if we ever play again, he's gonna have to wear maybe a paper bag or something, that oughtta do it. Beware all who get on his schedule is all i can say, Beware and keep a paper bag handy, that's the ticket.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Verified Member

Good grief darmoose, I donít care who you are that post was funny.

B
Old 10-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmoose View Post
So, here I am three days removed from my excursion to Philly where I suffered at the hands of JT Pilot, a dastardly rogue that takes too much pleasure flying around the country taking advantage of poor local one pocket players. He oughtta be a tennis pro or an toothpaste model or something.

I haven't been able to sleep, I wake up in cold sweats, and I found that while watching an old favorite movie starring Errol Flynn as a swashbuckling pirate, that I had to turn the movie off. Then suddenly, it dawned on me, why I got beat.

The guy is just too damn good looking! It is simply too distracting and depressing. I mean just look at that picture on the opening page of our website. There he is, right up front (probably put there by the photographer I'm sure) surrounded by all those mugs, rubbing it in.

And then, on top of all that, he pretends to be so nice too, ha. It's all just too much. I know if we ever play again, he's gonna have to wear maybe a paper bag or something, that oughtta do it. Beware all who get on his schedule is all i can say, Beware and keep a paper bag handy, that's the ticket.
OMG, you and 12squared could be twins from different mothers
Old 10-03-2018, 07:21 AM
Verified Member

I guess they don't call it the road anymore. It's the airways now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
OK John, your booked for Thursday. I land at Midway around 4 and I have to share the car with my copilot so Iíll text or call you after we land and let you know about when I can meet you at Red Shoes.

Jim