Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Verified Member

Default Chicago

I have Friday October 5 open. Iíll probably head up to Chrisís early for action if anyone is interested. Iíve got JR booked for Thursday and Iím pumped Still bummed I had to cancel out on Memphis. Would have loved to see Ben, Robert, Mike, and the rest of you guys.

Hey Ghost, did you change your number. I tried texting and calling.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Verified Member

Your boss needs an account in Atlanta....just sayin
Old 10-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
I have Friday October 5 open. Iíll probably head up to Chrisís early for action if anyone is interested. Iíve got JR booked for Thursday and Iím pumped Still bummed I had to cancel out on Memphis. Would have loved to see Ben, Robert, Mike, and the rest of you guys.

Hey Ghost, did you change your number. I tried texting and calling.
I think Delawder is in town.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardmix View Post
Your boss needs an account in Atlanta....just sayin
Hey Ben, can you come to Buffaloís for the Tony/Alex match?
Old 10-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFats View Post
I think Delawder is in town.
Delawder is one tough player.

Turns out I jinxed myself. Landed in Chicago, had Pizza, flew back to Pontiac. Tomorrow Flight takes me to Boston then back to Chicago. I only have time for Red Shoes tomorrow evening.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:02 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Delawder is one tough player.

Turns out I jinxed myself. Landed in Chicago, had Pizza, flew back to Pontiac. Tomorrow Flight takes me to Boston then back to Chicago. I only have time for Red Shoes tomorrow evening.
Sorry for doubting you, Jim, you were right. It was Red Shoes. Now you see why I need to wear those crazy glasses.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Verified Member

Chicago action Report.

I finally made it to Red Shoes Saturday. As soon as I landed Chicago Fats was texting me, I thought I had JR on the hook but he had a doctors appointment.

Before Dan could get there Piggy Banks wanted to play some. Piggy and I had a good time for five hours. I made a few too many mistakes to beat Piggy but we had a good time. Dan was playing some guy on the next table. Every time I looked over Dan was running balls and making bank shots. His opponent was cracking. Good shooting Dan.

JR made it over to Red Shoes to watch a little. After by beating John and I went out for a late dinner. After that we went to Surge and played some on the GC5 tops with 5Ē buckets. Those tables play well but the first table we played on had quite the roll.

I mentioned to John that I wanted a new tip so we went to Cognoscenti cues for a while. Joe had a $22,000 and $16,000 cue hanging in the work shop. Joeís a glider pilot so we talked about flying while he installed a new tip.

Chicago was fun. I wish I could fly in more often.
John is a super nice guy and I enjoyed spending time hanging out.
Sorry I missed out on Chrisís and the Ghost.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Chicago action Report.

I finally made it to Red Shoes Saturday. As soon as I landed Chicago Fats was texting me, I thought I had JR on the hook but he had a doctors appointment.

Before Dan could get there Piggy Banks wanted to play some. Piggy and I had a good time for five hours. I made a few too many mistakes to beat Piggy but we had a good time. Dan was playing some guy on the next table. Every time I looked over Dan was running balls and making bank shots. His opponent was cracking. Good shooting Dan.

JR made it over to Red Shoes to watch a little. After by beating John and I went out for a late dinner. After that we went to Surge and played some on the GC5 tops with 5Ē buckets. Those tables play well but the first table we played on had quite the roll.

I mentioned to John that I wanted a new tip so we went to Cognoscenti cues for a while. Joe had a $22,000 and $16,000 cue hanging in the work shop. Joeís a glider pilot so we talked about flying while he installed a new tip.

Chicago was fun. I wish I could fly in more often.
John is a super nice guy and I enjoyed spending time hanging out.
Sorry I missed out on Chrisís and the Ghost.
I would have like to have seen you, but we were all on stand by for the Van Dyke trial verdict....hopefully next time.