West Coast Challenge 1-Pocket Brackets

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Full field of 64 players -- looks like a mix of many regional players (including several onepocket.org members) and a dozen or so of the top players like Chohan, Orcollo, SVB etc. Nice added money too, so a genuine successful big tournament -- hats off to California Billiards and POV pool!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks for the link to the brackets, Gerri. I'm surprised not to see Chris McDonald in the tourney. You'd think Bob Jewett would come up for this event as well. I guess Bryce Avila is back playing pool. Is Roger Estelle still in the area?

~Doc

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow, great full field of players, I am jealous and wish I could be there to play too! :)

thanks for the stream POV and congrats on the turn-out CB!

unoperro

Verified Member
Looks like the Lion got a good draw.

Top half of bracket is loaded.

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
We have this caliber tournament down here in Florida at least a couple of times a year. :rolleyes:

F it! I'm moving to California.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Thanks for the link to the brackets, Gerri. I'm surprised not to see Chris McDonald in the tourney. You'd think Bob Jewett would come up for this event as well. I guess Bryce Avila is back playing pool. Is Roger Estelle still in the area?

~Doc

Chris has not been in any tournaments for a couple years or so. Don't know why. I am sure Bob will make an appearance if he is in town. Bryce has been playing quite bit lately and lost to Chris Cruz, a young player out of Fresno who has won quite a few tournaments out here the last couple years. He will get up and gamble a bit too. Roger comes around Hard Times Sacramento during the week when he is in town.