Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
Good luck to all you guys at DCC & I hope you all make money.

Kentucky Bill and I can't make The Derby this year, but would like to make an action trip somewhere after the first of the year if we can find a fair game. Those that know me also know I am not a nut hunter.

Chicago is my first choice for several reasons. Everyone seemed to enjoy watching the stream for three days when Ghosty and I played. I played well and got lucky on the last day and won. I miss the pizza, Chicago Beef and Sausage sandwiches and Ghost deserves a chance to get the $$ back. Bet at least 5k to cover expenses if we win, and if we lose back to the drawing board.

If that doesn't work out, Bill Stroud and I have talked about $500 a game in Phoenix. I can visit San Jose Dick and enjoy the best weather in the country that time of year. There is a great Jewish Deli right down the street from Kolby's, so that covers the gastronomical part of the trip there. Bill is playing better since he got his eyes fixed, but I will take a shot anyway.

I have been playing pretty well for a 75 year old guy, but at my age who knows how long that will last, so I hope to take some shots next year. I will consider other games/locations if these two choices don't work out. There has to be action and good food.
You guys don't have to go to Chicago to get a action.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
What are you saying? Rematch?
Old 12-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
We will be back.
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
What are you saying? Rematch?
I will take 8/7 and double the bet
Old 12-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
I came out 4/5 games ahead after 8 hours. Not worthy of changing the game. 8/7 at Hard Times is OK. They are going to change the tables the end of the month.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
No You Giving 8/7, double the bet, and I play, at the new club in Fremont. You were ahead 4-3 and missed an easy out for 5-3.
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 07:05 PM

If you pass through Colorado Springs to play Meachum (island drive), I'll play for $100/game. I'm pretty much Bills speed so I would not be stealing, and am most probably underdog. Just like to match up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhendy View Post
Good luck to all you guys at DCC & I hope you all make money.

Kentucky Bill and I can't make The Derby this year, but would like to make an action trip somewhere after the first of the year if we can find a fair game. Those that know me also know I am not a nut hunter.

Chicago is my first choice for several reasons. Everyone seemed to enjoy watching the stream for three days when Ghosty and I played. I played well and got lucky on the last day and won. I miss the pizza, Chicago Beef and Sausage sandwiches and Ghost deserves a chance to get the $$ back. Bet at least 5k to cover expenses if we win, and if we lose back to the drawing board.

If that doesn't work out, Bill Stroud and I have talked about $500 a game in Phoenix. I can visit San Jose Dick and enjoy the best weather in the country that time of year. There is a great Jewish Deli right down the street from Kolby's, so that covers the gastronomical part of the trip there. Bill is playing better since he got his eyes fixed, but I will take a shot anyway.

I have been playing pretty well for a 75 year old guy, but at my age who knows how long that will last, so I hope to take some shots next year. I will consider other games/locations if these two choices don't work out. There has to be action and good food.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:07 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
No You Giving 8/7, double the bet, and I play, at the new club in Fremont. You were ahead 4-3 and missed an easy out for 5-3.
Hey Kentucky, is CBC open or opening soon?
Old 12-15-2014, 08:58 AM
Verified Member

? Come have some gumbo in New Orleans?
Lots of guys there for $20 and up action, and really big money.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
I'd like to play John...but as I think you know, you'd have to talk to my manager...

Maybe you would tempt him more, by offering him a win-specific parlay...as in..if you win against me, you would play him afterwards, with an agreed upon spot, for the same amount...just a thought.

- Ghost
If John wants to play you by the game and lays $525 to $500 he's got a game at Red Shoes. The Italian Beefs are on me..win or lose. Also, John, my game has dipped considerably since the last time we played and the 10/8 game I have been offering you is off the table, you should have taken it, it's gone. However, you still can get 9/8, but you must hurry or that game will be gone as well..sooner than you think.

I will also play with the Ghost as my partner and give you 9/8 on our break. I hope I didn't make a mistake. You took the Ghost and played me and Freddie even, surely you will give the Ghost to me and be your own partner and take 9/8 on our break, but not for much, just something to do.

Dr. Bill