Email for OnePocket.Org

akatrigger

Verified Member
You all know I am new here, so can someone please provide an email how I can reach the onepocket.org guys who run the website?

I have something for them and don't know how to reach them because I'm a newbie. :eek:

Thanks!
Melinda

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
akatrigger said:
You all know I am new here, so can someone please provide an email how I can reach the onepocket.org guys who run the website?

I have something for them and don't know how to reach them because I'm a newbie. :eek:

Thanks!
Melinda
Them is pretty much me :)

steve@onepocket.org

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
akatrigger said:

Thanks!
Melinda

Well Trigger, the responses to your query have been mostly accurate but they left one thing out: If you are remitting cash then you need to wire it to CowboyDennis/SJDinPHX@we'llsnapyouoff.com.

P.S. Welcome to the site, your(good) reputation precedes you:) .

Dennis

akatrigger

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Well Trigger, the responses to your query have been mostly accurate but they left one thing out: If you are remitting cash then you need to wire it to CowboyDennis/SJDinPHX@we'llsnapyouoff.com.

P.S. Welcome to the site, your(good) reputation precedes you:) .

Dennis

Thanks for the welcome!

Just fyi, the $1,000 I sent did not go through to the email address above. ;)