Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-27-2010, 08:50 PM
gulfportdoc's Avatar
gulfportdoc gulfportdoc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
Posts: 9,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRed
do I have this diagram right?

Out of those 2 buildings, which one is the Derby one?

Damn, I need to get in contact with the scooter store
The top arrow beside your "The Event" box.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-27-2010, 09:22 PM
SJDinPHX's Avatar
SJDinPHX SJDinPHX is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc
The top arrow beside your "The Event" box.
My room dilema has been resolved, thanks to CaliRed. (He is in negotiations to try for two beds) He must be a big go-off at his local Harrahs. You would not believe the room rate he got. He is saving me almost enough to cover my wager with the Ghost (should I accidently lose)...

I have offered to play him a one pocket race to 2 every day, to see who gets the bed, if its a single...I'm sure I need weight, but will play even...However Greg, remember the signals...(napkin tied on the doorknob) in case one of us lands a "lady of the evening"...

I WILL be renting a scooter. Last time they had a cart that carried 4 people, and there were always about 15 or 20, waiting for a ride...

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 10-27-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-27-2010, 09:37 PM
CaliRed's Avatar
CaliRed CaliRed is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Heart of the Midwest
Posts: 1,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX
My room dilema has been resolved, thanks to CaliRed. (He is in negotiations to try for two beds) He must be a big go-off at his local Harrahs. You would not believe the room rate he got. He is saving me almost enough to cover my wager with the Ghost (should I accidently lose)...

I have offered to play him a one pocket race to 2 every day, to see who gets the bed, if its a single...I'm sure I need weight, but will play even...However Greg, remember the signals...(napkin tied on the doorknob) in case one of us lands a "lady of the evening"...

I WILL be renting a scooter. Last time they had a cart that carried 4 people, and there were always about 15 or 20, waiting for a ride...
hehe... It just took a couple of wins, lots of booze and a wife that wouldn't leave, to dump everything back in the place and rack up some points. I'm a little pissed they only gave me 40.00 off a few nights. I'm working my negotiating magic with my host and trying to get her to call their host and give me some free meals (every bit helps) I'm sure they look at my play and say who is this guy asking for free stuff when he's a peon. Doesn't stop me though, I'll fight for extra towels

Any "ladies" coming in are going to have to submit to a package test. I don't need anyone flipping out when they find out what they thought was behind door No. 1, was not what they thought

Thanks to Dick, my entire day 1 is shot, I'll be sitting in airports for 3+ hours on layovers (hehe.. just busting your chops, I appreciate it)

What happens on the first day (Friday) cuz I don't get in till 10 or 11 at night?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 PM
One Pocket Ghost's Avatar
One Pocket Ghost One Pocket Ghost is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ghosttown
Posts: 8,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRed
hehe... It just took a couple of wins, lots of booze and a wife that wouldn't leave, to dump everything back in the place and rack up some points. I'm a little pissed they only gave me 40.00 off a few nights. I'm working my negotiating magic with my host and trying to get her to call their host and give me some free meals (every bit helps) I'm sure they look at my play and say who is this guy asking for free stuff when he's a peon. Doesn't stop me though, I'll fight for extra towels.

Any "ladies" coming in are going to have to submit to a package test. I don't need anyone flipping out when they find out what they thought was behind door No. 1, was not what they thought

Thanks to Dick, my entire day 1 is shot, I'll be sitting in airports for 3+ hours on layovers (hehe.. just busting your chops, I appreciate it)

What happens on the first day (Friday) cuz I don't get in till 10 or 11 at night?

Greg......Please don't be nervous or upset, and take it as a compliment, if after taking his late-night shower, Papie emerges from the bathroom in his lavender silk pajamas and offers you a back rub...

- Ghosty
__________________
jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 PM
SJDinPHX's Avatar
SJDinPHX SJDinPHX is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRed
hehe... It just took a couple of wins, lots of booze and a wife that wouldn't leave, to dump everything back in the place and rack up some points. I'm a little pissed they only gave me 40.00 off a few nights. I'm working my negotiating magic with my host and trying to get her to call their host and give me some free meals (every bit helps) I'm sure they look at my play and say who is this guy asking for free stuff when he's a peon. Doesn't stop me though, I'll fight for extra towels

Any "ladies" coming in are going to have to submit to a package test. I don't need anyone flipping out when they find out what they thought was behind door No. 1, was not what they thought

Thanks to Dick, my entire day 1 is shot, I'll be sitting in airports for 3+ hours on layovers (hehe.. just busting your chops, I appreciate it)

What happens on the first day (Friday) cuz I don't get in till 10 or 11 at night?
Nothing but (ugh) Bank Pool zzzzzzzzz !
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:31 PM
SJDinPHX's Avatar
SJDinPHX SJDinPHX is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost
Greg......Please don't be nervous or upset, and take it as a compliment, if after taking his late-night shower, Papie emerges from the bathroom in his lavender silk pajamas and offers you a back rub...

- Ghosty
FYI Smartass, my silk jammiies are mauve... ...Greg will probably be looking at "the signal" most nights anyway.... Not to worry though Greg. You can sweat the action until you get the "all clear"...The benches are soft...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-28-2010, 08:48 AM
gulfportdoc's Avatar
gulfportdoc gulfportdoc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
Posts: 9,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX
I WILL be renting a scooter. Last time they had a cart that carried 4 people, and there were always about 15 or 20, waiting for a ride...
Dick, have you or Greg inquired re the scooter rates? It seems to me that last time they were $20 per day, but that you could only have them from morning to mid-evening. Don't know for sure if that's the case. If you have a scooter, your popularity might go way up.

Doc
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-28-2010, 10:58 AM
SJDinPHX's Avatar
SJDinPHX SJDinPHX is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,225
Default A neccesity for us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc
Dick, have you or Greg inquired re the scooter rates? It seems to me that last time they were $20 per day, but that you could only have them from morning to mid-evening. Don't know for sure if that's the case. If you have a scooter, your popularity might go way up.

Doc
As John H. will attest, I am only good for walking about 50 yards, without stopping for a cigarette break. Greg is allready whining about the walk (and he hasn't even seen it yet) If its only $20 a day, we can piggy back it, or get two of them and have drag races.
What can the penalty be, for not turning it in at mid-evening...they charge for another day ? They got me for $40 a day. (24 hrs)

PS..I am trying to reserve one, and I think your est. may be a little low Doc. I actually have one (it was my deceased mother-in-laws) Those things weigh about 300 lbs., or I would consider shipping it...but its obviously cost prohibitive...Oh, wait...I will have my extra income from robbing the Ghost, that should cover it...

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 10-28-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:03 AM
vapros vapros is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: baton rouge, la
Posts: 3,205
Default

I know how old the desert duck is. If you will get him serviced the first night, you needn't worry about it again until maybe St. Partridge Day.
__________________
If it ain't funny, it ain't much.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:06 PM
SJDinPHX's Avatar
SJDinPHX SJDinPHX is offline
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,225
Default Viola...

Finally contacted the casino. Scooters rent for $20 a day/ $30 for 24 hrs. They only have 7 of them, and they do not take reservations. As you will be arriving first Greg, It will be incumbent upon you to rent one for my entire stay (Sat thru Wed.)...Either put it on your card, or I will send you $150 cash...I am serious as a heart attack (sic) about needing one...(unless you want to piggy back me around)...Be forewarned, I will be taking dead aim at certain Chicago based feet and toes..

PS...Get a convertable, so I can impress the young chicks...Also, look into the rap for DUI while operating one...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.