Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Verified Member

I'll be very interested to read the upcoming press release, and other information about the 1P part. With only 8 tables, and with all those 8-9-10 ball players at the hotel, and other events scheduled all weekend, I don't know how they're going to fit in the 1P tournament-- let alone any hope of practice or matching-up time.

Doc
Old 11-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Verified Member

Default Strong Field????

if you limit the field to 32 players how do they insure that all the top players get in? there should be some way to get the top 20 one pocket players in the world into the field. in golf the us open automatically invites the best players based on their performance insuring the best field possible. i sure hope some consideration is given here with such a limited field. Sappo
Old 11-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappo
if you limit the field to 32 players how do they insure that all the top players get in? there should be some way to get the top 20 one pocket players in the world into the field. in golf the us open automatically invites the best players based on their performance insuring the best field possible. i sure hope some consideration is given here with such a limited field. Sappo
I am curious about it also and hopefully it is open to 48 players and perhaps next year 64. I think its going to be a great event regardless and I hope to be in attendance for it.