A tribute to the Ghost

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The Ghost is a real class act all the way around, that is for sure. His thinking and strategy are second to none, I say.

I'm callin' a strike.

All you scabs are hornin' in on my contract with Ghost. If you guys are gonna do this shit for free, what does he need to pay me for?

You're taking the milk right outta my babies' mouths.

This is bullshit. :mad:

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
Even though I seldom reply, these WWYD's have given me much insight to the game. I especially enjoy the perspectives from various high level players.

Thanks Ghost.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Lately the Ghost has been providing us all with a great deal of entertainment in the form of wwyd threads. In recent months, he by far, has been the one doing this.

These wwyd threads are widely accepted by most of us as educational tools designed to enlighten us about the game we all equally love. He does this freely and unselfishly for the same reasons the rest of us chime in our solutions to these sometimes complex problems. They are fun, and they help us improve. They provide a platform by which we can voice our individual conclusions and debate other's ideas and defend our own one pocket thoughts.

Ghost's solutions have not always been accepted by many of us as the best answer to these threads. Though I have, on many occasions, been a contributor as one with contrarian opinions to his thinking, I wish to state now that I am very appreciative of the hard work he exhibits in producing these threads. On the other hand none of us are always right, including me of course, and many times there is no right answer for all players. I think that statement is universally accepted. (Rob may be the only exception to this rule.) :D

Anyway, I thought it fitting to offer this thank you to Luke "Ghost" for these efforts. Please, if you are in agreement with this, state your thanks as well.

Thank You Ghost.

Tom

Very well put, I definitely agree! Thanks, Ghost!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Even though I seldom reply, these WWYD's have given me much insight to the game. I especially enjoy the perspectives from various high level players.

Thanks Ghost.

Me too. But The Ghost knows how I feel about the WWYD threads. The MB pretty much goes dead when nobody is putting them up.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Ghostly,,,,,

Ghostly,,,,,

Have never met the man like y'all.Just mainly strangers holding things together cyber-wise.I mainly checked out with Freddie but sure glad of this place and people who keep it alive.I really live for the stories and with this new cat Jeff who most of the graybeards seem to know,things are as good as can be.Keep on keepin on,cheers,James

#Cruncher

Verified Member
Thanks!

Thanks!

In all sincerity, my game has probably went up half a ball with all the WWYD (mostly posted by Ghost). Tap, Tap!

To reward you for your diligence, I'll give you some 20 a game action next time I'm visiting Chi-town, if you're interested.

senor

Verified Member
WWYDs provide needed escape from number crunching and bean counting. They also provide mental exercise for someone who doesn't play anymore but still is taken by the game. Ghost -- Thank You and Well Done.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thanks Ghost for all you do here you are truly one of the sites most valuable assets maybe with the exception of a few like, gulfportdoc, miller, straightback, vapros, ill, Rodney, Jeff, Mkbtank, LSJohn, Island Drive, crabcatjohn, Tom Wirth, FastEddieF, mr3cushion, bstroud, Frank, keoneyo, beatle, deeman, dudley, Jimmy B, Brumback, jtompilot, ill, petie, Scrzbill, senor, stevelamako, usblues, wgcp, onepockethacker, Jrhendy, lfigueroa (not excellent choice)

AND OF COURSE ME (EXCELLENT CHOICE)
:p

THANKS FOR EVERY THING, YOU DO.;)

Dr. Bill

Billy...your post/list didn't bother me one bit.....until you put Lou ahead of me...:eek:....:frus....:(

:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
In all sincerity, my game has probably went up half a ball with all the WWYD (mostly posted by Ghost). Tap, Tap!

To reward you for your diligence, I'll give you some 20 a game action next time I'm visiting Chi-town, if you're interested.

Cruncher...how much spot do I need from you to be sure that playing you will result in that "reward" for me, and not a in a deficit...:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy...your post/list didn't bother me one bit.....until you put Lou ahead of me...:eek:....:frus....:(

:D

Why are you getting so sensitive, if you noticed I put ..not excellent choice..following his name, but I guess you were thinking I was kidding or just being nice. you're right again.:heh

Dr. Bill