Props to Clyde

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just wanted to make note of here, that my friend/student/regular opponent Clyde, finished tied for 1st place in this past weekends One Pocket tournament at Red Shoes :eek: he and Piggybanks split the 1st and 2nd place $$$...tough opponents at Red Shoes tournaments - good shooting Clyde!

- Ghosty

PS, But the wily old Ghost aint ascairt of no local tournament winners, and will be looking to relieve young Clyde of one of those benjamins this week...:heh

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Saaaa Loooooot!

Call BR 549 for a personal message. :)

I wonder how long it's going to be before we start asking who is student and who is teacher. :D

Cloidius

Verified Member
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks guys, I am glad to have brokethrough in the RedShoes tourneys. I've played a handful of one pocket and banks over there with limited success. Last Saturday, the stars aligned, and the heavens granted me patience and stamina!

I remember one turning point in the 3rd place match, where I resisted a few options, and chose to kick two rails into an intentional. He was forced to put me up table, and I finished him from there. It was straight out of the wwyd's, so I think we can all share in this victory!

As far as ghosty lusting over my Benjamins, well, he better bring his A-game, cuz Clyde is out of his Funk!