Most balls owed??

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Someone asked me today if there is a limit to balls owed. I know the answer is no, but it got me wondering. How many balls have you owed or seen owed?? I bet Cliff or Frost have owed 15+ easy.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
there is a john schmidt/scott frost match that i bepleive lenny has as a bonus on the 2nd power onepockey dvd where scot i think at one point owed 11
icbr
anyone with a better memory than i remember
scott kept hitting this sick reverse 3/4 rail kickk

u12armresl

Verified Member
I can't remember the amount, but @ Chris's Larry Schwartz and a guy from Indiana were playing and they were up there on scratches 15 or more.

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
there is a john schmidt/scott frost match that i bepleive lenny has as a bonus on the 2nd power onepockey dvd where scot i think at one point owed 11
icbr
anyone with a better memory than i remember
scott kept hitting this sick reverse 3/4 rail kickk

I think it might have been 10. :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHwXfhEZbo

I really liked the bonus section on Power One Pocket 2, I need to watch that again!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
In the Schmidt/Frost match Scott and John both combined for 14 scratches. Scott came back to almost win the match but missed an easy shot for the out. The first four games lasted about two minutes each. Im sure Lenny has it in his archives. I recommend Mitch listen to the match.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Most balls owed??

In the Schmidt/Frost match Scott and John both combined for 14 scratches. Scott came back to almost win the match but missed an easy shot for the out. The first four games lasted about two minutes each. Im sure Lenny has it in his archives. I recommend Mitch listen to the match.

Thanks Bill. I watched that match way back and was actually the person who mentioned it on the site originally. That game was awesome.