FIGHT NIGHT 004 Chip Compton v Brandon Shuff One Pocket Chattanooga,Tn Dec 17,18,19

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Fight Night 004 is Officially on. 2 players that have found their way on to top teams in the Bonus Ball league are now meeting up for the Title of Fight Night Champion. Brandon Shuff of Virginia will be taking on the Defending Champion Chip Compton from Oklahoma. You will be able to see this live from Chattanooga Billiard Club and Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga,TN or online at www.PoolActionTV.com. Check out the room here. http://cbcburns.com/ The broadcast will be from the Tropicana Room. Take the tour under the Billiards Tab

Last edited:

backplaying

Verified Member
This is a good match up. I like Chip here, but I think the line will be a pick it.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Flyer Updates

Flyer Updates

We are accepting applications from anyone that would like to challenge the title of Fight Night Champion. Current challenger is Brandon Shuff and he is taking on Fight Night Champion Chip Compton.

For full details interested parties should message me here or at: bigtruck@poolactiontv.com

Ktown

Verified Member
I can't challenge for the title but I will try to be in attendance. This sounds like a fun way to spend the weekend before Christmas.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I can't challenge for the title but I will try to be in attendance. This sounds like a fun way to spend the weekend before Christmas.

It's Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Thursday???

Hope you get to make it D.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Scott Rabon will be lead commentator for this match. In Fight Night 003 with Chip Compton v Larry Nevel Scott Rabon's commentary made the match a One Pocket class. Very knowledgeable and on point.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Nick Varner and Shawn Putnam also joined in on the commentary!!

Some awesome One Pocket is taking place!! After 34 games and 2 days it's tied 17-17. They will now finish it with race to 8 win by 2!!

Match will start at 5pm eastern time.[/COLOR] December 19th!!!

Get your pass on www.poolactiontv.com on the home page. Blue Buttons below the video of Chris Miller.

Event Pass - $25 gets you the final race to 8 win by 2 AND you will receive a video pass for the entire match from start to finish.

Day Pass - $15 gets you access to the final race to 8 win by 2.

Attachments

• Nick and Scott.jpg
    Nick and Scott.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Arena.jpg
    Arena.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Chip won 8-2 or 8-3

8-3 on the decider making the total game count 25-20

Congratulation to Chip Compton! Fight Night 004 One Pocket Champion. Chip closed the match out with some stellar play on the final day to win the race to 8 decider 8-3! After day two and 34 games the match was tied at 17-17. The final day decider turned out to be favor Chip Compton but Brandon Shuff fought hard to stay in it after tieing the match 3-3 but it was all Chip after that with 5 in a row from Compton. It was a real pleasure working with two guys who really exemplify the way it's done in the sport.

Special thank to Phil Windham of Chattanooga Billiard Club. A fine venue that we will surely be doing more events from. Look forward to that! Thanks to BCA Hall of Famer and One Pocket Hall of Famer Nick Varner for some most enjoyable insights as the match unfolded. Professional player Shawn was excellent on the mic as well, It's always a pleasure to here Shawn's expert analysis on One Pocket. Scott Rabon just keeps getting better and better with each Fight Night match. An Excellent player himself that is well respected by all who know him.

Industry sponsors include Simonis Cloth, Thanks to Ivan Lee with Simonis Cloth for his continued support and insights. A real pleasure to work with! Tracy Whitney of Highpockets Memphis has been a great supporter of the sport and a good friend. Thanks Tracy for all you do. Thanks to Ron Hamner of Hub City Auctions in Hagerstown,Md. If you are in the market for rare coins and sports memorabilia Ron is the man. All the staff at CBC was excellent and thanks to all the fans who came out to sweat the match in person and online. Also thanks to Ramin Bakhtiari and Mary Ann of GoPlayPool.com, great people and a great app for anyone that loves pool!

Attachments

• Chip.jpg
    Chip.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Video Pass is now available to purchase at the link below. It's in HD and can be viewed as many times as you like. Stop,Start, rewind, review.

Everyone who purchased the EVENT PASS, check your email. I had 3 or 4 emails returned for whatever reason. If you didn't receive your pass to watch the recording, message me and I can manually verify you from the list.

Commentary was awesome! Scott Rabon is like a fine wine, he get better with time! This time his expert analysis was complemented by hall of famer Nick Varner for much of the match. There was also guest commentary from Professional player Shawn Putnam!

Whether you are a seasoned player or new to the game of One Pocket, this match will teach you something. Over 21 hrs of high powered One Pocket!! Access will be available for only $19.95!

http://www.poolactiontv.com/fight-night-004-video-pass/

Thanks

Ray Hansen

Attachments

• Fight Night.jpg
    Fight Night.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1