Thanks everyone

jeremyjones

Verified Member
I really appreciate all the kind words here on onepocket.org! Fans, fri nds and family means the most and their thoughts and expressions are the same! I will definitely be involved more here and hope to learn a few things. Like all great sports/games, learning is endless!! Thanks again y'all!!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Well deserved Jeremy...looking forward to you’re involvement in our little community:D

Deeman

Verified Member
JJ,

Are you and Amy doing the Bad Boys commentary at Derby again this year? I certainly enjoyed the broadcasts after getting home last year?

keoneyo

Verified Member
After I heard your commentary on Onepocket.org's tournament in Texas I knew you were gold. I talked to Pat and said you have got to fit Jeremy in for his Make It Happen one pocket event . I truly believe you are the future for one pocket analysis and theoretical understanding of the game. Even when you disagree with your co hosts you present so many fine options and basis for your analysis.
Pat totally agrees with me on this as well as many others in the organization. I hope that you will be there for Accustats during the Derby. I just got my internet package and am sure others will get on board knowing if you will be a part of it.