onepockethacker challenges Lou

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
By the way, I watched you play the match at the derby last year when you got dusted for the $3,000. Te nice spanish guy that loves action and lost like $20,000 on hs own staked you. He even quit you and went home early. Thats my goal this year at the derby, to send you home early!!!:lol:lol:lol

Nothing personal, I just like your winn/loss ratio like I said:frus:sorry:sorry:sorry

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Quit picking on Lou, he's a good guy and loves the game. I like him in the game, one pocket that is. Not chirping:lol:lol:lol

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
I'll make it easy, don't want you to think I'm ducking you! Come to Mr. Cue's in Atlanta anytime and bring plenty of cash, but whatever you do don't forget your heart. Remember it's ATLANTA and we know how to send you boy's home :frus:frus:frus

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Tell you what, when you get to the derby I'll be out front to help you with your bags. I want you to get to the tables as quickly as possible. Lou and I will be relaxing in the Steakhouse for a while and when we are done dinning in the buffet we can get it on. Play well and Nothing Personal, I like your ambition:lol:lol:lol

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
I'm done. You went into hiding. I will not post another word about this because I can see you are pouting. I will just see you at the derby were woofing is frowned upon and stepping up is rewarded. See you there Hahahahahacker:lol:lol:lol:lol
Took your ball and went home, Huh "Long Live The South":lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Last thing, I had a hundred of Nathan, would you please sign the $100 bill I got at the Derby when I see you. It would mean the world to me.:frus:frus:frus

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
ask Rob if everything I said historically wasn't 100% accurate. He knows me very well:frus

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
A couple of us will be down south sometime next week.

If Rob wants to meet us in Atlanta we'll take a look at what you got, so maybe you got you some action this month.

What were you spotting him last time you played? We ain't scared, we'll take a look at the same game.