• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0

Goldy

Verified Member
Bill

Call me so we can hook up the stream.

614-750-7665

Also, if we want the stream to go out last years destination, the DNS A Record needs to be fixed and pointed to IP address 173.236.39.37

Tried to get cincy_kid to respond no avail

Zach.

Goldy

Verified Member

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
First day was certainly a hoot. Lect the house at 6:00 Am. Driving in traffic jams from cars stalled, burning car in the lane next to me...lol. In a action 11 hours straight as soon as I hit the door. First day already wore out..... Lol. I think I'm going to need a vacation from my vacation. Staff at Chris's very nice and nice old school room.:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
First day was certainly a hoot. Lect the house at 6:00 Am. Driving in traffic jams from cars stalled, burning car in the lane next to me...lol. In a action 11 hours straight as soon as I hit the door. First day already wore out..... Lol. I think I'm going to need a vacation from my vacation. Staff at Chris's very nice and nice old school room.:)
Thanks for letting us know how it is going at Chris's
Hope you booked some winners...👍

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Played Robert Newkirk for almost 13 hours yesterday and another 6 hours today before the tournament. That Robert is a monster:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Played Robert Newkirk for almost 13 hours yesterday and another 6 hours today before the tournament. That Robert is a monster:)

He just made a hell of a comeback and won his match against John Rawski, too.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Keep Newkirk busy. I'm on my way to Dallas to meet a REEEEL purdy girl there. :D

After that I'm heading to New Orleans, but I can't remember now who I'm planning to hook up with there ................... :frus

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Watching this caliber of play always pisses me off. Half of these guys who can beat my brains out without even tryin' have horrible mechanics.

Either ya gots it or ya doesn't. Reckon as how I doesn't.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Home now

Home now

I got home a few hours ago,. Didn't have it in me to stay and gamble more today. Yesterday as i was walking up to Chris's about 10:30 here comes Dennis Hatch. His GF was getting her hair done and he was practicing his break. We had a good chat and I asked him if he was going to be on Mosconni and he said yes.... Super nice guy. Other players at Chris's Saturday besides our guys. Piggy, Ike, Gentile, Neal Jacobs and other assorted shortstops. Jacobs banks as described. Hes a monster.

Ranmar

From
Chicago
Enjoyed watching a few matches on the stream. I live 10 minutes from Chris's and would have been there but my 4-year-old had plans for me this weekend.

Seems like a good group of guys and I hope the tournaments continue.