Bucktooth

luv1pocket

Verified Member
Does anybody know what ever happend to Bucktooth. I hear from somebody that years ago he was robbed at his jewlery store in California and the person who did it was on the run.
Somebody even told me it was on America's Most Wanted. But I don't know what to believe as nobody hears things from the source its always second hand.
Does anybody have any real news on this?
Thanks

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
It's true that he and his wife were robbed and beat up at "Tooth's" jewelry store in Oakland. They survived and the bad guys were caught. This story was featured on AMW at least twice.
I chatted with Richard two or three times within the last month. He's fine and even doing a little gambling.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bucktooth

He has a poolroom in Manteca, CA that was just remodeled & he usually makes it up to Hard Times Jamboree Tournament for a day or two just to sweat it. He has a website for his room, just search for Bucktooth Billiards.

RileysDad

Verified Member
About the Tooth...

About the Tooth...

Rich is alive and well here in Norther California. I had the pleasure of watching him play for $500 a game in Mountain View and leaving 12 to 1 winners with a nice fat $5k in his pocket.

The most amazing part was watching him break his opponent down by playing the same three rail safety time after time until Al went nuts.

Weej

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
RileysDad said:
The most amazing part was watching him break his opponent down by playing the same three rail safety time after time until Al went nuts.

Weej

Sounds interesting, Weej. I'm curious as to the 3 rail safety you mentioned. Could you illustrate it on the Wei table; or perhaps describe the layout?

Thanks,

Doc