Pete Fusco

JAM

Verified Member
I just read that Pete Fusco suffered a heart attack, is in the hospital, but he is expected to come home soon.

Prayers go out to Pete. Strong one-hole man and one of pool's great players from the golden years when pool shined the brightest.

Attachments

• Pete Fusco and Keith at 05 SBE.JPG
    Pete Fusco and Keith at 05 SBE.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 0

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I just read that Pete Fusco suffered a heart attack, is in the hospital, but he is expected to come home soon.

Prayers go out to Pete. Strong one-hole man and one of pool's great players from the golden years when pool shined the brightest.

Keep us up to date on Pete's progress, Jennie. I and so very many others here and everywhere are rooting and praying for Pete's full recovery.

Tom

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Pete, you have always been a staple in the Fusco family, I expect you to bounce back strong, and fast. Say hello to my friend and every body's favorite player, your cousin Jimmy. Get better soon we need you around.

Bill Incardona

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Pete Fusco

I spoke with Jimmy earlier today. Apparently Pete came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing well.

JAM

Verified Member
I spoke with Jimmy earlier today. Apparently Pete came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing well.

This is the kind of news I like to read. Thanks for the update. Sweet blessings to Pete and his family.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Jam; Whom ever posted on AZANNIES, had the entire story WRONG!

Petie; called me yesterday, He was in the hospital, but, HE DID NOT have a heart attack! He had some fluid on his lungs, because od a weak heart muscle, this occurs occasionally, they put him on Lasix and oxygen for a couple of days. He's doing fine, back to his "OLD' lol self!
:):):):)

JAM

Verified Member

Petie; called me yesterday, He was in the hospital, but, HE DID NOT have a heart attack! He had some fluid on his lungs, because od a weak heart muscle, this occurs occasionally, they put him on Lasix and oxygen for a couple of days. He's doing fine, back to his "OLD' lol self!

Good news. Hope he continues to make progress.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Bill, seems like you know Petie well, how old is he? I think he's a little older than Jimmy but i'm not sure..thanks.

By the way..you're really helping a lot of players with your instructional threads..thanks again.

Bill Incardona

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Bill, seems like you know Petie well, how old is he? I think he's a little older than Jimmy but i'm not sure..thanks.

By the way..you're really helping a lot of players with your instructional threads..thanks again.

Bill Incardona

Hi Bill; Petie is a year younger than me, He's 68. We've been in touch lately since Freddy's passing, also jus before that, Petie purchased a 3C table from me. Another long time billiard room in Philly CLOSED, so the players from there had nowhere close to play. They asked Petie to get one, and He called me. He's doing OK with it in the daytime, but evenings are a little slow on the table. I'm going to hook him up with a couple of Asian newspapers, so he can place an ad in them about the NEW 3C table. Should help the night time play on it.

Bill. I want to thank you for the kind words, You're one of the few players left that's really knows about me and my play for years, along with being good friends. I think You'll agree as MANY others do, that, one of Efren's MANY strengths is his knowledge of the, "Carom" games! NO ONE can deny it plays a significant role in ALL the pocket games He plays! IMHO, I think it's ESSENTIAL for players that strive to take their game to the "Professional" level, that they will have to someday investigate some instruction in at least 3 Cushion, if not also a little about "carom" billiards!

Once again, Billy, thanks for the reply.

Last edited: