In memory of a Friend....Cole Dickson

thebaby

Verified Member
I posted on here awhile back that there was going to be a Memorial Tournament For Cole Dickson. I been real busy and have not had a chance to get back on here. I read the post I started on this event and the Memorial shirt my company was designing for the memory Of a friend who past away. I want to clarify any questions or wrong doings that anybody thinks are behind this other then trying to show respect for a friend that has taken to before his time. I have been playing pool all my life, and I have seen a many champions in my life time. I have learned to respect the game ,and the players who have made the game what it is today. A good friend of Cole's told me he was adding $4,000 + to a memorial tournament in honor of our friend. I've known Cole all my life, He had more heart and game then a lot of champions of today. Yea sure not everybody liked Cole, But I'll tell you what, There is a ton of people who will miss this man.
Now to answer your one question, A percentage of all sales of this Memorial T-Shirt in honor of a friend lost, will be going to his daughter. His Daughter was everything to him. So in closing, just let me say, for you few who doubt my intentions, it's not always about the money. Yes I do own a company that is growing very fast. And is being noticed in the billiard community . But we want to be looked at as a positive for the game. Doing our part to try and raise the image of the game. And if that means sometimes not making any money ,so be it. By the end of the week I will post the final image of Cole Dickson's memorial shirt.

Steve please keep this post at the top. Thank-you Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

beatle

Verified Member
thank you kindly. that is an honorable thing and very nice. its nice to see a tournament and shirts for him. he deserves to be remembered as his pool playing and character was one of the greatest additions to the pool world.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I posted on here awhile back that there was going to be a Memorial Tournament For Cole Dickson. I been real busy and have not had a chance to get back on here. I read the post I started on this event and the Memorial shirt my company was designing for the memory Of a friend who past away. I want to clarify any questions or wrong doings that anybody thinks are behind this other then trying to show respect for a friend that has taken to before his time. I have been playing pool all my life, and I have seen a many champions in my life time. I have learned to respect the game ,and the players who have made the game what it is today. A good friend of Cole's told me he was adding $4,000 + to a memorial tournament in honor of our friend. I've known Cole all my life, He had more heart and game then a lot of champions of today. Yea sure not everybody liked Cole, But I'll tell you what, There is a ton of people who will miss this man.
Now to answer your one question, A percentage of all sales of this Memorial T-Shirt in honor of a friend lost, will be going to his daughter. His Daughter was everything to him. So in closing, just let me say, for you few who doubt my intentions, it's not always about the money. Yes I do own a company that is growing very fast. And is being noticed in the billiard community . But we want to be looked at as a positive for the game. Doing our part to try and raise the image of the game. And if that means sometimes not making any money ,so be it. By the end of the week I will post the final image of Cole Dickson's memorial shirt.

Thank you for the clarification Frank. It's a very nice thing you are doing. Can't wait to see the design.

Dennis

onepockethacker

Verified Member

Once again its a great gesture you are doing.