The Beard's Birthday!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Just another Birthday wish to my buddy, one of the all time bank pool legends and one of the finest authors on the subject of pool!

Have GREAT day!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks everyone. All you guys and your birthday wishes have been duly noted --- and recorded. 'preciate it.

That reminds me of a file I keep on just how much everybody puts in the envelopes at the family wakes. It is a Sicilian thing.

Beard

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Happy Birthday wishes to one of the men in pool who I will never forget! You're a treasure with all that you've recorded and shared with us railbirds,. Pooldom is such a better place with you Beard!
All my very best to you always!
Happy Birthday my friend!

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Fredrick

Happy Birthday Fredrick

To one of the nicest guys I never met...yet. Did you get a gift from the Duck?
Play something. Make a wager. People tend to excel on their birthday.
That is, until they get my age...and where am I anyway?
Keep it nice. Alfie

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Happy....

Happy....

....New Year Freddie,keep on keepin on witch yer bad self.....good work my friend,Bob

Freddy sorry I'm late but.......

Freddy sorry I'm late but.......

Tanti auguri a te !!

xoxo,
Clare

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Freddy!!

Freddy!!

Taking names from your own birthday card and then announcing it on the forum?! Shame - and that's not a good sign, man. Also, it is certainly not the way to get a longer list of well-wishers next year. Who do you think you are intimidating?

You need to think about this . . .

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Taking names from your own birthday card and then announcing it on the forum?! Shame - and that's not a good sign, man. Also, it is certainly not the way to get a longer list of well-wishers next year. Who do you think you are intimidating?

You need to think about this . . .

I am not trying to intimidate anybody. I am just accumulating a list of who to send Xmas cards too. :D :lol Since I have made it a point to wish a happy birthday to every single member of the forum since its inception, what is the problem? Your post #13 puts you on the Xmas list. :)

Beard

I am sure it was just an oversight on his part not posting in my birthday thread, so does anybody have SczBill's address so I can put him on the Xmas card list? I wouldnt want him to feel left out, you know how paranoid those dopers can get.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
beard
any belated birthday wishes are just from folks looking for christmas cards........:eek:
just sayin:D
icbw

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I am sure it was just an oversight on his part not posting in my birthday thread, so does anybody have SczBill's address so I can put him on the Xmas card list? I wouldnt want him to feel left out, you know how paranoid those dopers can get.

]PARANOID...??????...You have got to be kidding...If you google, bing, wikiup, or whatever, guess who's picture will be right next to "paranoid" ...It would be >>>

pvclou

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, Mr. Beard.

My first pool book ever was a signed copy of Banking with the Beard. I bought it because i read a line where you explained the physics of the sound of a collision between the balls. I thought that if you can explain that properly and in plain language, then I'd better read the rest of what you have to say.

Sincerest regards,

- lou