Nashville Tn Action!

Deeman

Verified Member
Yes,

Heard it was for $10K. James Blalock (JOB) is supposed to have a nice Diamond in the pit there.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I was at JOB last week. It's a pain to go there to play 1P. The pit table is always taken and the other Diamond can be tough to get on. If you like bar boxes then you'll be in heaven. They smoke there so you'll go home stinky.

Deeman

Verified Member
Just outside Marion Arkansas . I play in Bill Rowseys World Famous Southaven Rec. In Southaven Ms and Highpockets in Memphis. If your coming through stop by. Todd Williams

I grew up playing at Funland, then River City, then Highpockets once James moved there. Played many, many games at The Rack. First experience with one pocket was Jack Hunter at Funland. Our traveling one pocket group has met at Highpockets a couple of times and may do so this Summer. I'll let you guys know when we come through.

Deeman

Verified Member
I too play out the same rooms One pocket guy plays out of. Like Todd said, if your passing thru stop in and see us.

Ben,

My little brother lives in Millington and plays one pocket about once a year. :)

If you can call a 6'3 260lb. Guy a "Little" brother!

Deeman

Verified Member
I remember when y'all were at Highpockets. I was out of town and couldn't be there to say hi. As far as Jack Hunter he was a character from the stories I hear.

jack would steel your eyes if you looked away! I heard absolutely. No one showed up at his funeral. Played good, tight one pocket.

kaye

Highpockets was my place. Knew goowac

Was my room for 4yrs ,when bob owned it. A pic of louis Roberts hangiwon the wall. Good action then. Met nick down on so. Lamar. He kicked butt at world championship one pocket. Then he moved to Chattanooga. .. someone stole a phone of mine. Glad to hear he's doing well down in fla playing poker! Used to hit tunica ms.
Nice to here bout some players that i know. ! Richie still playing slow for good money? Rock on. Play well. ...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I grew up playing at Funland, then River City, then Highpockets once James moved there. Played many, many games at The Rack. First experience with one pocket was Jack Hunter at Funland. Our traveling one pocket group has met at Highpockets a couple of times and may do so this Summer. I'll let you guys know when we come through.

Dee....Todd and Bill Rowsey are good guys..you'll enjoy meeting them if you stop by there...

Bill and I had a good tough session playing each other about 12 years ago..he came out 1 game ahead of me after several hours..I enjoyed playing him.

- Ghost