CSI 2011 US Open Onepocket Championships - Link to all the videos

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Here's a playlist for all the videos I uploaded to TAR's YouTube page.

Handy link for anyone wanting to bookmark it, as I'm sure you will want to come back and watch more and more of it as you get time.

There's over 18 hours of top level onepocket being played, with a full production from TAR. That means there are multiple camera views, closeup shots of the balls from multiple angles and camera shots of the players when they're away from the table.

You also will enjoy top level commentating, starting with the best in the business, Mr. Billy Incardona. You'll also see a wide variety of other people helping out with the duties, including Scott Frost, Corey Deuel, Larry Schwartz, Steve Booth, Artie Bodendorfer, Sylver Ochoa JoeyA, Derek Disco, and of course TAR's own Justin Collett.

This was a fantastic tournament with some great onepocket being played, producing some memorable matches.

Special thanks to Mark Griffin and CSI for putting on such a top notch tournament. Bringing in a dedicated satellite feed so the stream could be assured of producing a quality feed, was one of many things Mark did to make this a top level event.

Special thanks to Justin from TAR, for sharing all of these videos for free to the public. TAR had a hardware issue that caused them to lose some of these matches. I luckily recorded most of them and Justin arranged for me to upload them to his YouTube page, so they are now preserved forever, and we will have yet another example of the magic of the Magician... Efren "Bata" Reyes winning another onepocket tournament.
It's also our first opportunity to watch Chris Gentile in a major onepocket tournament and going all the way to the finals.

Thanks to cleary (of the Internet Pool Forums) for creating a snazzy intro for the videos and showing me how to edit his creation.

Being a onepocket fanatic myself, I got a lot of satisfaction out of editing all of these and uploading them, to ensure that all the other onepocket fans, both current and prospective ones, will be able to watch 18 more hours of the beauty of onepocket, being played at it's highest level.

Thanks!

Link to the CSI 2011 US Open Onepocket Championship Videos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
WillieNilly said:
Thats some awesome work there cali, wheres that rep button at..
We don't have forum rep activated here :D . But I certainly agree -- as I understand it, Calired really saved the day on those vids, and its also cool that TAR & Mark Griffin were willing to post them all up for our free viewing pleasure. It was a great tournament, in my opinion, and I really look forward to seeing it added to our annual schedule!!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Great work Greg...Without your efforts, a lot of good stuff would be lost...I have never been a good sweater...But, between you and TAR, I am becomming a convert (as long as fast forward is enabled)...:p

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
greg great work:)
since i wasnt there:eek:
if there is a particular match you would like posted for shot selection debates
let me know
if lets say game 4 of x vs y had a great end game ill try to fast foward to that part of the match
you can pm me or post requests here
greg this is not a hijack attempt:)
those that just want to watch the matches will be able to because of you:)
i obviously wont be able to do all the matches:D