Owen vs. Bustamante 2008 DCC

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'd try to get a ball in front of / in my pocket.
Have no idea what Gabe will do.
Rod.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It looks like a good opportunity to rearrange the furniture with a dead straight stop shot on the 7-ball. Something along these lines...

Attachments

• Greenshot_2013-12-15_14-50-42.jpg
    Greenshot_2013-12-15_14-50-42.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i am kind of surprised you guys want to move those two balls on top of the stack. think i'll owe one here and lag onto the bottom rail.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
i am kind of surprised you guys want to move those two balls on top of the stack. think i'll owe one here and lag onto the bottom rail.

Well you can do that. Then I'll take a scratch and bury you in the stack or thin off a ball and put you in the same position. If your in the stack sitting on a scratch your really screwed:p

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Bank the 11 ball into the 9 ball putting the 9 ball by your pocket and freeze the cueball to the 7 ball

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Several guys had the right idea, but the cookie must go to the Hacker. I don't know if Owen was simply trying to clear out balls from Busty's side, or, most probably was trying bank kick the 9 over to his side; but he definitely intended to leave the CB frozen to the 7 ball. As it happened, the 9 came wide and hit the 15, pocketing it.

Owen - Busty 2.jpg

Leaving this layout:

Owen - Busty 3.jpg

He hadn't been planning on making a ball, but to leave a lock-up safety, which he did. Yet he was able to get enough of the 11, attain nice shape on the 5, then finish his very nice 8 & out.

Doc

Attachments

• Owen - Busty 4.jpg
    Owen - Busty 4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0