3 Public Apologies

Chris Cass

Verified Member
Hello Everyone,

My first of three apologies goes to the poster, Titanic Jerry. I had this type of day, I was feeling kind of down on myself. I've read most of the posts and realized that I had little to no experience in the game. I've only been playing One Pocket for one yr and although I've been playing on and off for 30 yrs I felt like I was wet behind the ears.

It's tough feeling that way about yourself and since my long yr term battle with Cancer, I don't let negativity enter my life. This day was different. I felt useless with such company as Grady, jrHendy, Cuda and the list goes on. It's definitely some strong company. Anyway, I made a smarta$$ comment in reply to you. I don't know why I did. After thinking about it for the nite. I went in to edit it. It's not me to just disrespect anyones veiws.

Well, after I went into the thread, I noticed that it was deleted by Steve. Just as well I hoped you hadn't read it. I didn't want to make you feel bad because of my selfishness and rude smart mouth. You've never done anything to me and it's really not in my character to do that. I apologize and please forgive my ignorance. It wasn't anything you said but more like something I was feeling. That feeling where life just sucks. Please forgive me.

My next goes to HemiCuda. Bill, read you frequented the pool halls I had and sent a pm asking if you'ld like a business card from the place. My wife brought me the stamp'd envelope addressed to you about 5 minutes ago. I never sent the dumb thing. I was wondering why you haven't said anything about it and just assummed you received it and were ok with it. I know you were estatic that I would be willing to send it with, not actually knowing me.

I just wanted to make someone smile and if a business card would do that then, I was more than pleased to do it. I'm really sorry and it'll go out Mon morning promtly. I apologize and hope you didn't think I was just a jerk.

My last is for Steve. Steve, I really like the site and I really respect you. I wouldn't want to start any trouble here on your site, friends don't do that to friends. I'm not a flame war type person. I believe everyone is entitled to have an opinion and the right to express it. I'm also adult enough to know right from wrong. It may take a day or two to realize it but I eventually come around. :rolleyes:

One extra for the board and it's fine upstanding people here. I've learned yet another new lesson. Contributing gives a great self serving feeling but the best gift anyone can give is knowledge. To repay that gift is to use that knowledge. I will never again look down on the lessor skilled player and always remember where I came from. Seems I've been there one more time.

Best Regards,

C.C.~~btw, I won 7-6 with Cancer. thank God, it wasn't a race to 11.

Last edited:

yobagua

Thanks for being honest Chris. I love this site and am fed up with the nastiness on the other boards. Myself included. Self criticism is the only way we can progress. As far as negativity goes. Cancer can be brutal and cause a lot of it. My sister is going through lung and liver cancer now and the doctors have given her no options. It is hard to keep up the spirits in that situation. By the way I just heard that the great Sang Lee is suffering from cancer and I hope he pulls through.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Chris Cass said:
Hello Everyone,

My first of three apologies goes to the poster, Titanic Jerry. I had this type of day, I was feeling kind of down on myself. I've read most of the posts and realized that I had little to no experience in the game. I've only been playing One Pocket for one yr and although I've been playing on and off for 30 yrs I felt like I was wet behind the ears.

It's tough feeling that way about yourself and since my long yr term battle with Cancer, I don't let negativity enter my life. This day was different. I felt useless with such company as Grady, jrHendy, Cuda and the list goes on. It's definitely some strong company. Anyway, I made a smarta$$ comment in reply to you. I don't know why I did. After thinking about it for the nite. I went in to edit it. It's not me to just disrespect anyones veiws.

Well, after I went into the thread, I noticed that it was deleted by Steve. Just as well I hoped you hadn't read it. I didn't want to make you feel bad because of my selfishness and rude smart mouth. You've never done anything to me and it's really not in my character to do that. I apologize and please forgive my ignorance. It wasn't anything you said but more like something I was feeling. That feeling where life just sucks. Please forgive me.

My next goes to HemiCuda. Bill, read you frequented the pool halls I had and sent a pm asking if you'ld like a business card from the place. My wife brought me the stamp'd envelope addressed to you about 5 minutes ago. I never sent the dumb thing. I was wondering why you haven't said anything about it and just assummed you received it and were ok with it. I know you were estatic that I would be willing to send it with, not actually knowing me.

I just wanted to make someone smile and if a business card would do that then, I was more than pleased to do it. I'm really sorry and it'll go out Mon morning promtly. I apologize and hope you didn't think I was just a jerk.

My last is for Steve. Steve, I really like the site and I really respect you. I wouldn't want to start any trouble here on your site, friends don't do that to friends. I'm not a flame war type person. I believe everyone is entitled to have an opinion and the right to express it. I'm also adult enough to know right from wrong. It may take a day or two to realize it but I eventually come around. :rolleyes:

One extra for the board and it's fine upstanding people here. I've learned yet another new lesson. Contributing gives a great self serving feeling but the best gift anyone can give is knowledge. To repay that gift is to use that knowledge. I will never again look down on the lessor skilled player and always remember where I came from. Seems I've been there one more time.

Best Regards,

Well Chris, you sure made my day -- that has to be one of the most beautiful posts I've ever read on any message board :) :)

As the moderator here at OnePocket.org, I hate to step in and interfere with anyone's desire to express themselves, but I am determined to do my damndest to keep OnePocket.org on a welcoming and inclusive path. So you all please bear with me, and have a great 4th!!!

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Chris Cass said:
Hello Everyone,
I apologize and please forgive my ignorance. It wasn't anything you said but more like something I was feeling. That feeling where life just sucks. Please forgive me.
Steve, I really like the site and I really respect you. I wouldn't want to start any trouble here on your site, friends don't do that to friends. I'm not a flame war type person. I believe everyone is entitled to have an opinion and the right to express it. I'm also adult enough to know right from wrong. It may take a day or two to realize it but I eventually come around. :rolleyes:
Best Regards,
C.C. QUOTE]

Well, it's about time that you've come to your senses and apologised. I very nearly Killed Myself... Happy 4th of July !!!!

Troy

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Since I didn't read you post I can't comment.
However, CC, a big TAP, TAP, TAP for the Cancer statement.
You and I both know... :D
Troy
Chris Cass said:

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
You're a big man in my book

You're a big man in my book

Chris Cass said:
Hello Everyone,

My first of three apologies.

Takes a mighty big man to admit he was wrong once much less three times.

Cancer takes it toll in many ways. It causes severe pain and suffering to the victim and severe mental anguish to the family. I lost a son 3 years ago last April to it. Second son I had to bury. Not fair. Shouldn't have to bury your children.

I truly hope, for your sake and your familys sake, that he doesn't demand a rematch.

God bless, Pel

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Yea, Chris, I wanted the business card BUT,

Yea, Chris, I wanted the business card BUT,

But, I know how many other things are on your mind, Chris. That has to be the most cencere post I have ever read. You really are one of the good guys, Chris. I eagerly await the OP Billiards card. Your friend allways,,,,,,,,,,$Bill

titanic jerry

Verified Member
Apology Accepted

Apology Accepted

Chris I do not post very often. I need to be motivated. I grew up in a snooker town. A ring game from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. 6 days a week on a six by twelve. Being short to begin with ,I learned to use the mechanical
bridge at an early age. When I turned 18 I moved to the Oakland/San Francisco area. Went downstairs in Oakland to a place called the "Rat Hole". It was full of Damon Runyon types and I sat down and started watching two guys play a game. From the opening break I had not a clue as to what they were playing. After about 4 or 5 shots apiece I finally whispered to an old guy and asked what they were playing. He whispered back" What the hell do you think they are playing ? ONE POCKET".

At that instant I fell in love with the game and in about 8 months no one in my home town could beat me at one pocket especially all those who could beat me at snooker.

I went to the tournament at Cochrans in San Francisco which Ronnie Allen won every night. I saw all the great players at one time Danny Jones, Don Watson, Squirrel, Norman Webber, Jack Perkins (2nd), Rusty Jones, Eddie Taylor, Marvin Henderson to name a few. I saw shots that were incredible. These guys played safeties but they also went for the shots. It could not have been better unless it had lasted longer.

My ideas and opinions are only expressed to remind or enlighten others. Pool has been good to me. I have met some of the greatest people in the world. I played Mosconi in an exhibition in 1961 in San Leandro Ca. I got beat 150-13 and felt bad about it until he told me I scored 13 more balls than the last 25 or 30 people he had played.

There is a phrase: Never is a man as tall as when he stoops to help a child.

I want to let you know that the apology is accepted unequivocally and I don't know or care why or what you said. It takes a real man to step up to the plate as you have and I respect you for that.
You would have been welcome in any place I ever played with and before I cash in my chips I would love to play some one hole with you.
The thing about one pocket for me is I might get beat, I might lose some cash, but there will always be at least one good shot either I or my opponent will make which will make it all worthwhile.

Thank you sir,
Titanic Jerry

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Howdy Hit that one?

Howdy Hit that one?

titanic jerry said:
Chris I do not post very often. I need to be motivated. I grew up in a snooker town. A ring game from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. 6 days a week on a six by twelve. Being short to begin with ,I learned to use the mechanical
bridge at an early age. When I turned 18 I moved to the Oakland/San Francisco area. Went downstairs in Oakland to a place called the "Rat Hole". It was full of Damon Runyon types and I sat down and started watching two guys play a game. From the opening break I had not a clue as to what they were playing. After about 4 or 5 shots apiece I finally whispered to an old guy and asked what they were playing. He whispered back" What the hell do you think they are playing ? ONE POCKET".

At that instant I fell in love with the game and in about 8 months no one in my home town could beat me at one pocket especially all those who could beat me at snooker.

I went to the tournament at Cochrans in San Francisco which Ronnie Allen won every night. I saw all the great players at one time Danny Jones, Don Watson, Squirrel, Norman Webber, Jack Perkins (2nd), Rusty Jones, Eddie Taylor, Marvin Henderson to name a few. I saw shots that were incredible. These guys played safeties but they also went for the shots. It could not have been better unless it had lasted longer.

My ideas and opinions are only expressed to remind or enlighten others. Pool has been good to me. I have met some of the greatest people in the world. I played Mosconi in an exhibition in 1961 in San Leandro Ca. I got beat 150-13 and felt bad about it until he told me I scored 13 more balls than the last 25 or 30 people he had played.

I want to let you know that the apology is accepted unequivocally and I don't know or care why or what you said. It takes a real man to step up to the plate as you have and I respect you for that.
You would have been welcome in any place I ever played with and before I cash in my chips I would love to play some one hole with you.
The thing about one pocket for me is I might get beat, I might lose some cash, but there will always be at least one good shot either I or my opponent will make which will make it all worthwhile.

Thank you sir,
Titanic Jerry
TAP,TAP,TAP, Really nice shot, Jerry.

titanic jerry

Verified Member
Tap, Tap, Tap

Tap, Tap, Tap

To JMO,ICBW...$ BILL,
Is that picture a Barricuda with a Hemi ? Many thanks for the remark TAP, TAP, TAP. Most young people would not understand. I don't mean to date myself (yes i do) but I can remember when there were no juke boxes, there were signs up no whistling and no offense but one place had a sign that said no women. Whistling was a no no. As you know to compliment someone on a well played shot you gently tapped your cue on the floor. A harder tap on the floor summoned the rack man to rack the balls.

Oh my God it brings back memories. Pool was 10 cents a rack, or five cents a rack (short rack 9 ball), snooker was 25 cents a game and 5 cents per each additional player, 6 red balls on a six by twelve.If you played straight pool ( 14.1 continuous or Lineup ) or wanted to practice by yourself it was pay by time. 60 cents an hour.

There was a game played almost daily on the front table they called baseball. It was rotation with a catch. The 5,10 and 15 were money balls. It was played with a maximum of four players. There was a wooden rack on the wall where you could put the balls you made ( 4 rows ). Total high score and the 5,10, and15 were cash. 25 cents from each player. Low score paid for the game. 10 cents plus 5 cents added players for a grand total of 20 cents.

It was so quiet in those days many times a person would hit the cue ball and before it ever got to the object ball they would exclaim they had missed because it did not sound right and I don't mean a miscue.

In those days if you played 9 ball the way it is played now no one would play with you. It was considered un-gentlemanly to duck and hide. You went for the shot , you played to run out and if you missed and left a shot it was oh well I tried.

When playing 9 ball if you broke the balls, made a ball on the break and the 7 and 8 were tied up you made an obvious attempt to separate them with the cue ball and still play position on the next object ball. Players played better then, the game was more fun and you paid after each game not races to something.

Do not mean to ramble but you are another forum person I am looking forward to meeting some time.

Hope you get some good rolls in life and please continue on this forum.

When I die I hope it is right after I watch a 3 rail bank roll into my hole for the win.

Thanks again Titanic Jerry

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
You've got to post more, Jerry.

You've got to post more, Jerry.

titanic jerry said:
To JMO,ICBW...$ BILL,
Is that picture a Barricuda with a Hemi ? Many thanks for the remark TAP, TAP, TAP. Most young people would not understand. I don't mean to date myself (yes i do) but I can remember when there were no juke boxes, there were signs up no whistling and no offense but one place had a sign that said no women. Whistling was a no no. As you know to compliment someone on a well played shot you gently tapped your cue on the floor. A harder tap on the floor summoned the rack man to rack the balls.

Oh my God it brings back memories. Pool was 10 cents a rack, or five cents a rack (short rack 9 ball), snooker was 25 cents a game and 5 cents per each additional player, 6 red balls on a six by twelve.If you played straight pool ( 14.1 continuous or Lineup ) or wanted to practice by yourself it was pay by time. 60 cents an hour.

There was a game played almost daily on the front table they called baseball. It was rotation with a catch. The 5,10 and 15 were money balls. It was played with a maximum of four players. There was a wooden rack on the wall where you could put the balls you made ( 4 rows ). Total high score and the 5,10, and15 were cash. 25 cents from each player. Low score paid for the game. 10 cents plus 5 cents added players for a grand total of 20 cents.

It was so quiet in those days many times a person would hit the cue ball and before it ever got to the object ball they would exclaim they had missed because it did not sound right and I don't mean a miscue.

In those days if you played 9 ball the way it is played now no one would play with you. It was considered un-gentlemanly to duck and hide. You went for the shot , you played to run out and if you missed and left a shot it was oh well I tried.

When playing 9 ball if you broke the balls, made a ball on the break and the 7 and 8 were tied up you made an obvious attempt to separate them with the cue ball and still play position on the next object ball. Players played better then, the game was more fun and you paid after each game not races to something.

Do not mean to ramble but you are another forum person I am looking forward to meeting some time.

Hope you get some good rolls in life and please continue on this forum.

When I die I hope it is right after I watch a 3 rail bank roll into my hole for the win.

Thanks again Titanic Jerry
Yes, you most definitely have to post more. You write extremely well, Jerry. You have also found the perfect forum for your penning. We all love to hear interesting tales of yore on the green felt.

I get the impression you might be a bit older than me. I am 56. My first job was racking ball for .50 per hour. The reason I believe you are a bit older than me is the price of pool when I started. 8 ball, rotation and 9 ball were .15 per game. Snooker was .30 per game. In the pool room I grew up in, Jackson, MS, you couldn't play by the hour, unless you were playing on the only 5X10 snooker table.

I was a 14 year old kid then. We did have a juke box that only played Johnny Cash and Patsie Cline, lol. For 2 years I gave back the .50 per hour learning to play. Yes, loser paid then too. our pool room only had 8' pool tables and 9' snooker tables. We did have the one 5X10 snooker table that was for golf or one pocket only. The big games were golf and partners one pocket on the 5X10. We flipped for partners every game. The owner couldn't figure out why he was having to recover the 5X10 much more frequently than the other tables, due to the gouges in the cloth. Remember the old .50 piece? It doesn't take long to beat a hole in the cloth when you are flipping them on a table. The owner saw one of us flipping a half dollar one day and hit the roof. From then on we had to lag.

Yes, Jerry, my avitar is a photo of my most recent 1970, 426 Hemi in the Barracuda. Chrysler dubbed it the Hemicuda. That is where I got my handle, Hemicudas. I posted photos of the 2 Hemicudas I have owned on another thread.

Also, to Chris Cass. The Oak Park Billiards card arrived yesterday. I can't thank you enough, Chris.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
titanic jerry said:

Thank you sir,
Titanic Jerry
Nice post Jerry. I've played around the bay area off & on for 20 years & played all comers one pocket & golf going back to the old California Billiards in San Jose to the new one in Mtn. View. Do we know each other & have we played?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
titanic jerry said:

Jerry, that sounds like the joint I started playing in-- Nick's, in Dormont, PA, south of Pittsburgh. In 1960, 8 ball and 9 ball were 10 cents a rack, and rotation was 15 cents. If you played straight pool it was 60 cents an hour. Nick or a house man racked the balls. When you finished with the game you just yelled "Rack", or "Nick". You laid the dime on the foot rail and he scooped it up after he racked. I racked balls for free during one summer just so I could get free practice when it was slow.

There was no juke box or pinball machines. There were only 5 or 6 tables, so you could hear everything. The tables were ancient Brunswicks with ball returns. The problem was that nick ran a hat cleaning business right out of the same room so sometimes the odor was pretty strong. Maybe that's why I'm half crazy today. I know Nick had been exposed to that cleaning solution about 10 years too long. His dad used to sit there in kind of a stupor. Couldn't speak a word of English-- only Italian. Nick wasn't much better.

There were better, sharper players at another room in town (Kelly's). He even had two bowling lanes --the old duck pins. I used to set pins at no salary-- just tips. In those days some of the guys tried to hit you by sending the ball down just after you'd set the last pin. You had to be quick to jump away! Some of the older poolplayers played a game called Keno, which used a board with different valued holes in it, which was placed on the foot of the table-- about the bottom third as I recall. I never did understand how they played it. I think it was just a kibbitz gambling game.

I loved the atmosphere in the old rooms: the cigar smoke, the spittoons, always a few old men nodding out in the theatre chairs, no women, no jukebox; and there was always some guy on the pay phone talking to his bookie. Maybe he WAS the bookie! What a sweet life!

Doc

titanic jerry

Verified Member
Too Tough For Me

Too Tough For Me

We know each other but never played together. I have always loved one thing about pool. An old guy named "DUTCH" said to me when I was young " you know only an idiot would go broke in a pool game." I said what do you mean and he told me if I wanted to gamble to go get in the car and drive to Reno Nevada. he explained that if I were observant I would have noticed that the smart players can figure out quite quickly if they are over their head in a game and if the continued playing would lose.

NEVER FORGOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why you and I never played. You came along a little later in time in the bay area. I am 64 August 7. You played with an understudy of mine. Danny Fitzsimmons at California Billiards in Mountain View.

Have just had an old friend stop by. Gotta go. Will write more later.

Danny played Mosconi in that exhibition in San Leandro the evening I played him in the afternoon.For what it's worth I remember like it was yesterday when Danny said I hate that $%^%%$^%$^*(&(&_& game One Pocket.

He doesn't hate it anymore. Last time I saw him a couple of years back at Room With A Cue he was beating Bucktooth even up.

Titanic Jerry

yobagua

Hemi, I knew we something in common. Im 56 myself. I miss the old pool halls that were primarily there for the players. Now the players come last sometimes. Yesterday a young couple comes in yuppie type. They stand in front of the action tables and have a goddarn giggly conversation. The guys on the action table stopped playing and eyed the couple they still wouldnt stop. So I walked over to them and said could you step back as these guys are playing a serious game. They took offense and complained to the house man. The house man took no sides and said "Well theyre customers too and you dont work here". Then the twits wrote a letter to the owner complaining about the regulars who spoil the whole thing for others. Damn this wouldnt have been allowed at Romie Yanez' place on 4th and Main in LA or Hollywood Billiards on Western Ave. Sheesh!!!!!! And I was nice. In the old days a bunch of us would be throwing things at them. If Brooklyn Butch was playing they wouldve been running for their lives. Theres got to be a happy medium.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
yobagua said:
Hemi, I knew we something in common. Im 56 myself. I miss the old pool halls that were primarily there for the players. Now the players come last sometimes. Yesterday a young couple comes in yuppie type. They stand in front of the action tables and have a goddarn giggly conversation. The guys on the action table stopped playing and eyed the couple they still wouldnt stop. So I walked over to them and said could you step back as these guys are playing a serious game. They took offense and complained to the house man. The house man took no sides and said "Well theyre customers too and you dont work here". Then the twits wrote a letter to the owner complaining about the regulars who spoil the whole thing for others. Damn this wouldnt have been allowed at Romie Yanez' place on 4th and Main in LA or Hollywood Billiards on Western Ave. Sheesh!!!!!! And I was nice. In the old days a bunch of us would be throwing things at them. If Brooklyn Butch was playing they wouldve been running for their lives. Theres got to be a happy medium.
How are ya, Yo? There are places like that in Chicago. John Zaksas', Red Shoe Billiards is a good example. The action area is seperated from the bangers area by a brass rail. 5 tables for the action and 15, or so, for your friends, the gigglers. To get access to the action area you must be a member. How do you become a member? You pay a one time fee of, at one time it was, $20. This $20 allowed you to match up with the likes of Bugs, Glen Rogers, Zaksas or the many other banks, one pocket players there, without being hassled. Hustled, was another story, LOL. John Abruso has a similar room in a north suburb. Note, Zaksas and Abruso are players themselves and cater to the player. Knowing that the bangers are their bread and butter.

Southern Billiards, in Starkville, MS is the same way, on a smaller scale. The Professor has two Diamond Pros segregated by brass rails, yet charges no membership fee. He and his family run the place to where everyone is happy.

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
hemicudas said:
Southern Billiards, in Starkville, MS is the same way, on a smaller scale. The Professor has two Diamond Pros segregated by brass rails, yet charges no membership fee. He and his family run the place to where everyone is happy.

How true, how true. Last spring was the first time I had ever been there. Besides meeting many memorable and friendly folks like yourself and the Prof I absolutely feel in love with the establishment itself. I told RH that it was like stepping back in time because it just has the ole time pool hall feeling about it. We played 10 cent rotation in the late 50's. I really wish I could find a location to start a room like that around here. I would like to have one night a month designated 'Roadie Night'. True road players could meet and play all they want - no table time, just tip the barmaid. ;)

Really looking forward to October. You and I will have to have us one oldtimers game. :D

Later my friend, Pel

titanic jerry

Verified Member
The Good Old Days

The Good Old Days

I think we can consider ourselves fortunate to have been around pool at a time when (though all the mothers were against it) it was really fun to play. Never having been an athlete the game of pool put me on a whole new level.Maybe I couldn't whack a baseball out of the park or kick a field goal but I was a spectator for those things. I never challenged any of those people in their venue. But for some still unknown reason they thought they would have the best of it in the poolroom. I ate a lot of food , had my shoes shined, bought new clothes and basically had a great time on these peoples money.Did I hustle them? NO I didn't have to they did it to themselves.

As far as comparing the pool of then and now just look outside the pool rooms at how society has changed. There is basically no respect in so many areas.I don't think there is a solution to it. You could not operate a business catering to the old guys as the overhead would kill you.

A thought.....remember when almost every pool hallwas either upstairs or downstairs? The reason was cheaper rent. None of those old owners got rich they just made a living.

Isn't it a shame that it is necessary to have a room inside a room to separate the players from the non-players.

Hey Yobagua,
First time I was in Hollywood Billiard on Western Ave was 1965. Just looked around a few minutes and went sight-seeing. Later on in 1967 Fats did a T.V. show called Celebrity Billiiards where he played some of the movie stars. They filmed it upstairs in that block in an empty building. He shot a four rail bank 6 times.....never made it ....on the seventh try he laid down his stick and guided it in. That is another story.

Hey Gulfport,
That game KENO was a real gambling game. I knew a guy that could roll the 14 ball into the 14 hole for a bonus (every player paid you a set amount),or any other scorable ball. I have seen 8 handed games stop when he walked into the joint. That even today amazes me that he had that kind of control.

You mentioned the guy on the phone talking to his bookie.We had a character named Barry who was a car salesman. He would run into the pool hall with the racing form in his hand begging to borrow money to bet on a horse!!! His favorite line was " Just look in this form I tell ya this horse could start from a kneeling position and win this race"

Hey all you guys please continue posting in this venue as it is better than t.v. or almost anything else.

When you come upon a confrontational situation with people just consider the source. And remember even the foulest smelling stench will in time disappear.

Titanic Jerry