Dcc 2010

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Greg Sullivan just posted this DCC 2010 update over at the az forum >>>

"Although I don't have the contract signed, I received a message today that we've reached an agreement with Harrah's for a 3 year deal at the Horseshoe in Southern Indiana. The dates for 2010 will be Jan. 22-30.

We must have made quite an impression as the G.M. has stated that he plans on assisting us with other Harrah's Properties to form a potential
Professional and Amateur Pool Tour...I can't celebrate yet, as of now it's only in the discussion stage, but it's definitely a very good start.

There will be more information in the near future. I'll keep everyone posted as best I can. Before I give more details I'd like the papers signed.

I'll also be posting around June 1 details on the upcoming Diamond table contract for the Galveston Event."

thanks, Greg Sullivan

ragbug74

Verified Member
From
Portage, Indiana
Ghost,

Thanks for relaying the great info! Hopefully, their experience with us this past year will lead to bigger and better events, all around the country, as well as better room rates, etc., for those that attend the DCC.

Greg works hard year-round on this event, in addition to all the other great things he does for pool. I'm thinking he's an obvious choice for some type of recognition in the OP/Banks HOF in the very near future.