S.J.D. Seen Talking To A Chair?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Yes, it's true, according to sources in the know, S.J.D. has been seen talking to a chair for several days now and that's why he hasn't posted here. A part of the discombobulated audio conversation was captured(accidentally) by Pat Fleming and the AccuStats Video Production Company as they were picking up the set at the recent 8-Ball Invitational in New Jersey:

S.J.D.: And I'm not sure but I think Goldwater had the mortal cods against Efren. Cardone doesn't think so but the water has been rising.

Chair: ..............................................................................................

S.J.D.: R.A. was the best no matter what the president says and that's a Hungarian Lock.

Chair:............................................................................

S.J.D.: The strange thing about 5x10's is libs love them and my granddaughter can't stand them?:confused:

Chair: ..................................................................................................

S.J.D.: Why would anyone go to Chicago? You know they tried to "hit" Castro at the "Bay of Pigs" right? That was because Kennedy went to Bensingers and the Commies found out. They know how to preserve disorder there for sure.

Chair: ..................................................................................................

S.J.D.: How difficult is One-Pocket strategy? For chrissakes, my dog knows where to go in the yard. Find a corner and protect it.

S.J.D.: Banking? You wanna know about Banking? Let me tell you about Banking...........................................

S.J.D.: None of those politicians and movie stars and poolplayers are really gay, well, maybe Rock Hudson but I'm not sure. El Beardo just made that stuff up, you know how he is, but I like butter on my corn.

Chair: ...................................................................................................

S.J.D.: If you break from the right side of the table...Lincoln was a republican. Yeah, right, and Reagan was a democrat:rolleyes: but the cue ball always ends up there.

S.J.D.: If you shoot this two-rail kick-shot with reverse english then the country will fall apart very soon, Ghosty doesn't care about that but I like to ride the Ferris wheel at county fairs.

Chair: ...................................................................................................

S.J.D.: Incardona, Broombaker and Stroud are/were three of the best. I don't understand why a circle is round? Do they know this:confused:.

S.J.S.: The next three best were Josey Wales, William Munny, and the Man With No Name. How can a man have no name?:confused:

S.J.D.: I'm getting a little tired now but I still know where the sun rises.

S.J.D.: If he gets re-elected I'm telling you...people who alter & molest other people's posts will not like ketchup on their eggs.

Chair: .................................................................................................

S.J.D.: The last thing I have to say is Weenie Beanie good...those Tigers are going to the World Series for sure.

This is a very sad commentary on the state of things in this country. A well-known recording company taking advantage of an aged, delusional, semi-comatose, alzheimers-afflicted, alcoholic, ex-poolplayer who thinks the world is ending next week or at least on Jan. 21, 2013.

I'm saddened to have to be the one to bring you this news but I fully believe in being fair & balanced. My apologies to the Chair.

Cowboy "wish it weren't true" Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Yes, it's true, according to sources in the know, S.J.D. has been seen talking to a chair for several days now and that's why he hasn't posted here. A part of the discombobulated audio conversation was captured(accidentally) by Pat Fleming and the AccuStats Video Production Company as they were picking up the set at the recent 8-Ball Invitational in New Jersey:

S.J.D.: And I'm not sure but I think Goldwater had the mortal cods against Efren. Cardone doesn't think so but the water has been rising.

Chair: ..............................................................................................

S.J.D.: R.A. was the best no matter what the president says and that's a Hungarian Lock.

Chair:............................................................................

S.J.D.: The strange thing about 5x10's is libs love them and my granddaughter can't stand them?:confused:

S.J.D.: Why would anyone go to Chicago? You know they tried to "hit" Castro at the "Bay of Pigs" right? That was because Kennedy went to Bensingers and the Commies found out. They know how to preserve disorder there for sure.

S.J.D.: How difficult is One-Pocket strategy? For chrissakes, my dog knows where to go in the yard. Find a corner and protect it.

S.J.D.: Banking? You wanna know about Banking? Let me tell you about Banking...........................................

S.J.D.: None of those politicians and movie stars and poolplayers are really gay, well, maybe Rock Hudson but I'm not sure. El Beardo just made that stuff up, you know how he is, but I like butter on my corn.

S.J.D.: If you break from the right side of the table...Lincoln was a republican. Yeah, right, and Reagan was a democrat:rolleyes: but the cue ball always ends up there.

S.J.D.: If you shoot this two-rail kick-shot with reverse english then the country will fall apart very soon, Ghosty doesn't care about that but I like to ride the Ferris wheel at county fairs.

S.J.D.: Incardona, Broombaker and Stroud are/were three of the best. I don't understand why a circle is round? Do they know this:confused:.

S.J.S.: The next three best were Josey Wales, William Munny, and the Man With No Name. How can a man have no name?:confused:

S.J.D.: If he gets re-elected I'm telling you...people who alter & molest other people's posts will not like ketchup on their eggs.

Chair: .................................................................................................

S.J.D.: The last thing I have to say is Weenie Beanie good...those Tigers are going to the World Series for sure.

This is a very sad commentary on the state of things in this country. A well-known recording company taking advantage of an aged, delusional, semi-comatose, alzheimers-afflicted, alcoholic, ex-poolplayer who thinks the world is ending next week or at least on Jan. 21, 2013.

I'm saddened to have to be the one to bring you this news but I fully believe in being fair & balanced. My apologies to the Chair.

Good job/funny stuff Dennis...I do have one criticism of it though -> I think you made SJD sound much more coherent and sensible than he actually is...:D...:heh

- Ghosty

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL

Dennis; Why even mention this things name, can't you stand that its been too normal around here, What-up?

I say, Let DEAD DOGS ly!

Bill SMith "M3Cushion"

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dennis; Why even mention this things name, can't you stand that its been too normal around here, What-up?

I say, Let DEAD DOGS ly! <---Quite possibly the only person on the forum, (when AB's gone) who can misspell a THREE LETTER WORD...:confused:

Bill SMith "M3Cushion" <--He even butchered his OWN NAME...:frus

...Small wonder he's so impressed with the OTHER RETARD'S gibberish...:rolleyes:

Don't know how I missed this...I should have "Struck while the 'broom' was hot"...Dang it ! :D

mR sUEperdUcck

PS..By the way, MpC...the saying goes, "Let 'sleeping' dog's LIE"...Dead dog's you are supposed to bury...(well, maybe not...in YOUR
strange little world).:lol :lol :lol

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
...Small wonder he's so impressed with the OTHER RETARD'S gibberish...:rolleyes:

Don't know how I missed this...I should have "Struck while the 'broom' was hot"...Dang it ! :D

mR sUEperdUcck

PS..By the way, MpC...the saying goes, "Let 'sleeping' dog's LIE"...Dead dog's you are supposed to bury...(well, maybe not...in YOUR
strange little world).:lol :lol :lol

Dear "Better Late Than Never" Breath,

You wait five days to reply to an insult (real or perceived) and you aren't a retard??? I guess you've been spending too much time playing in the sandbox with the other retard to notice what's going on here. Empty out your shoes before going in the house:p:eek:.

P.S. Artie never in life misspelled a 3 letter word; He misspelled a two letter word: He spelled "of" as "ove". Did it every time too:D.

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dear "Better Late Than Never" Breath,

You wait five days to reply to an insult (real or perceived) and you aren't a retard???

P.S. Artie never in life misspelled a 3 letter word; He misspelled a two letter word: He spelled "of" as "ove". Did it every time too:D.

RBL

Whats this "real or perceived" BS ? Is that your way ove avoiding hurting Mr.PC's delicate feelers ? :confused: You are a jerk/idiot/moron/a-hole..
....(pick one)..:rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Whats this "real or perceived" BS ? Is that your way ove avoiding hurting Mr.PC's delicate feelers ? :confused:What a jerk/idiot/moron/a-hole..
....(pick one)..:rolleyes: ;)

Listen close Duckhead,

Stop f@@king calling me and apologizing for forgetting not one but two MNF games. What an idiot. Is this your way ove avoiding the truth? That out ove all the people here you are the dumbest ove them all?

RBL