Amsterdam Billiards

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I am going tonight around 8:00. Anyone from 1P.ORG play there?

Cory in NY

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hi Cory, I'm flying into Teterboro tomorrow around noon. I was thinking about going to Clifton but I could head to The City instead. Pool rates are thru the roof at Amsterdam so I dont normally go there at night.

I also have all afternoon Saturday also but need to stay close to the airport. We could also play at Castle Billiards. PM me if you want some cheap action and I'll send you my number.

Jim

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Hi Cory, I'm flying into Teterboro tomorrow around noon. I was thinking about going to Clifton but I could head to The City instead. Pool rates are thru the roof at Amsterdam so I dont normally go there at night.

I also have all afternoon Saturday also but need to stay close to the airport. We could also play at Castle Billiards. PM me if you want some cheap action and I'll send you my number.

Jim

Cheap action would be great, but alas I'm only here tonight. I don't think Society is any cheaper, but I'll check now that you've warned me.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Cheap action would be great, but alas I'm only here tonight. I don't think Society is any cheaper, but I'll check now that you've warned me.

I am striking out with 1P.org members lately. I have played several people 1P at Amsterdam. The walk between it and Society isnt that far.

I just called Vinny Sr. at Clifton Billiards for a game. If I get to DC I'll give you a ring.

Oh, I forgot T-Dog plays in Queens I think, but not sure how much he plays anymore.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I went to Amsterdam. Good time, the house took good care of me. I played a guy named Shawn, he runs the league at Amstersam. He says he has a hard time finding a 1P game and to send anyone who wants to play his way. He shoots like me so I suspect you would be the favorite. And he's a nice guy so don't rob him! I told him a Tom might show up to play some.

Look me up when you're in DC and we'll shoot some.

Cory

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Amsterdam Billiards

I went to Amsterdam. Good time, the house took good care of me. I played a guy named Shawn, he runs the league at Amstersam. He says he has a hard time finding a 1P game and to send anyone who wants to play his way. He shoots like me so I suspect you would be the favorite. And he's a nice guy so don't rob him! I told him a Tom might show up to play some.

Look me up when you're in DC and we'll shoot some.

Cory

Glad you had fun Cory in NY lol. Btw- Tom is Jim. :)