Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
another shot that is viable is to split hit the 3 and 8 and send the 8 into the 12 and get it away from his hole and leave him on the long rail.
If you are going to disturb those balls tied up, you could bank the 3 into the stack (4ball) and leave the cue on the back of the 8.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFats View Post
I am banking the 12 in my hole and coming off with left hand English to clip the 4 and open those balls to my hole.
Iím with you ó it appears to lie perfect for this shot. Iím not touching those two balls that donít go to Pats hole but do go to mine
Old 05-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Verified Member

Well, I liked the bank on the 12 a lot and almost shot it..but my sadistic side, which is always wanting to trap and torture my opponent , saw that simple but deadly soft roll of the 13 ball and overruled my banking of the 12...and so, here's the Max. security jail cell where Pat, having been denied bail , now sits... >>>
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2019, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
Well, I liked the bank on the 12 a lot and almost shot it..but my sadistic side, which is always wanting to trap and torture my opponent , saw that simple but deadly soft roll of the 13 ball and overruled my banking of the 12...and so, here's the Max. security jail cell where Pat, having been denied bail , now sits... >>>
I could learn from that... and I should learn from that... because I always tend to chose the offensive shot, even though the trap might be even more offensive -- to the opponent lol.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:05 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobermory View Post
I like the 12 bank too, but a devilishly effective and no risk shot is to nudge the 13 over towards your pocket and freeze the cue ball against the others leaving an open ball and no good rejoinder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lll View Post
i like how you think......
great minds think alike.....
great shot ghost
Old 05-10-2019, 08:47 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
I too had to choose this. Because, I know I can hit this shot with 100% control of both balls. Only thing I don't like is if you allow your opponent the 7/13 bank stick em return shot.
no link....
Old 05-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
That was the shot that Doc outlined in post #19. I had a feeling that you selected that lock 'em down safety...

~Doc