Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakynito View Post
I'd like to see Calderone in it.
I'd take him over Lunda or AlShaheen any day.
You might have Evan's game underrated a little.

He ran over JJ for the cash.

Lunda is one of the most improved Top level One Pocket players over the last couple of years. IMO
Old 05-19-2019, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Drive View Post
Is B.I. booking matches?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
Buffalo's Mighty 16 is only 3 weeks away and I know some of you boys (and girls -- Hi! Mary) are gettin' the itch. Well you know you can count on your pal LSJohn's altruistic instincts to help you scratch that itch. Fortunately, our even more generous Mr. Booth has agreed to kick in a few thousand (or did he say "hundred"? -- um or "bucks"? -- whatever) if you guys don't mind dropping by to reserve your piece of it.

Steve is very wealthy but I'm not, so be gentle. Besides, we're a little green which is why we're bein' WAY too generous with these sweet prices.

So here goes:

Maximum WIN bet is $100, or even less if you choose a player who is over 550. IOW Maximim payout is 550 to each bettor for each win bet, so adjust the amount of your bet accordingly if you choose a player with longer odds. Example: If you bet JJ to win (+800) maximum bet to win would be $68 to win $545 (round numbers). If you bet Josh, Jason or Evan (+600) it's 90 to win 540.

Minimum bet is $20.

Max Bet $100
PLAYER ODDS

1. ALEX PAGULAYAN -- +180. Bet 100 TO WIN 180
2. DENNIS ORCOLLO -- +200 Bet 100 to win 200
3. TONY CHOHAN -- +300 Bet 100 to win 300
4. FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE -- +375 Bet 100 to win 375
5. SCOTT FROST -- +400 Bet 100 TO WIN 400
6. COREY DEUEL -- +450 Bet 100 to win 450
7. JUSTIN HALL -- +450
8. EFREN REYES -- +550 Bet 100 to win 550
9. DANNY SMITH -- +550
10. CHIP COMPTON -- +550
11. JOSH ROBERTS -- +600 BET 90 TO WIN 540
12. JASON BROWN -- +600
13. EVAN LUNDA -- +600
14. JEREMY JONES -- +800 BET 68 TO WIN 545
15. ROBERTO GOMEZ -- +800
16. MARK GREGORY -- NO BET (Sorry, don't know his game)

As before, we'll only accept bets from people we know or can verify with people we know.

We'll settle up both directions via paypal the week after (or you can do snail mail if you prefer.)

Good luck
LS John and NH Steve
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15391
Old 05-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Afraid not, Dave. Every minute ++ committed. Graduation and family, family, family.

If I get that way this summer I'll check in with you.
Ok, plese let me know. enjoy your time w/your family.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgcp View Post
Unfortunately guys I won’t be at buffalos. My youngest graduates high school and wanted to go to Orlando for two weeks for adrenaline junkie roller coaster and theme park visits. Albeit I feel a little long in the tooth for 8 to 9 hours a day at parks I guess it will be one of my last time with him to do this stuff.

Have a great time and hope all of you get to match up and play some while you are there.

I will miss this and the members tournament to go to Orlando...see y’all at the next one...

B
Billy I feel ya bud...I've gotta take the time I had planned to go to Buffslo's and use it to prep a house for sale. I'm definitely going to try to get out there next year though.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:15 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
I think Jakie May be heading down.
I have to use the time to prep a house for sale...gonna miss this one too. Bummed a little, but trying to be responsible
Old 05-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Verified Member

I'll be there later tonight and tomorrow if anyone will be around. I dropped in last night and there wasn't much going on other than Efren hanging around watching Warren K play a local (Eddie) for 200 a game (giving 10-7), and Dennis and Roberto on opposite sides of a doubles match up. Lots of people but I couldn't get a game. I practiced for an hour in full view of the assembled hustlers and gamblers but nobody even came by to try and steal my money. I must have looked enough like a contender to scare them all off. Their loss...
Old 05-22-2019, 06:57 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobermory View Post
I'll be there later tonight and tomorrow if anyone will be around. I dropped in last night and there wasn't much going on other than Efren hanging around watching Warren K play a local (Eddie) for 200 a game (giving 10-7), and Dennis and Roberto on opposite sides of a doubles match up. Lots of people but I couldn't get a game. I practiced for an hour in full view of the assembled hustlers and gamblers but nobody even came by to try and steal my money. I must have looked enough like a contender to scare them all off. Their loss...
I came in last night too but wasn't expecting you to be here this early. Were you wearing a red shirt and rimless glasses, 5'10" 150lbs, 60 y.o.?

I'm staying down the street at Dump on a Stump. Be there around 6:30.

Evan and Josh tangled, even. Dennis and Tommy had their game, (16-4! %#$#%^$# ) for a boatload of coconuts. Randy and West Bank John were in action (separately.) Alex Calderone, Kiamco and Cliff were cruisin' and sniffin'. Marvin from Houston got matched up. Danny and some heavy-set guy I don't know had Little John (Macias) playing between them. Ted is here -- more or less with Josh, I think. Kent from Gonzales. Big Wayne. Buffalo. Bull Dog. Bubba, George Bru's charge, the used-to-be-player some of you met at Lacy's. I think he's doing better physically and mentally since George got him back into pool. He's playing pretty well.

All I saw of people some of you might know, but I didn't get there until after midnight.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:16 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
I came in last night too but wasn't expecting you to be here this early. Were you wearing a red shirt and rimless glasses, 5'10" 150lbs, 60 y.o.?

Evan and Josh tangled, even. Dennis and Tommy had their game, (16-4! %#$#%^$# ) for a boatload of coconuts. Randy and West Bank John were in action (separately.) Alex Calderone, Kiamco and Cliff were cruisin' and sniffin'. Marvin from Houston got matched up. Danny and some heavy-set guy I don't know had Little John (Macias) playing between them. Ted is here -- more or less with Josh, I think. Kent from Gonzales. Big Wayne. Buffalo. Bull Dog. Bubba, George Bru's charge, the used-to-be-player some of you met at Lacy's. I think he's doing better physically and mentally since George got him back into pool. He's playing pretty well.

All I saw of people some of you might know, but I didn't get there until after midnight.
Quite a crowd.
I should be up there tomorrow evening some time.
Can't wait.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakynito View Post
Quite a crowd.
Can't wait.
Look me up, Rene. Tell your uncle to keep his eyes peeled for the handsomest guy in the room. (I'll be right behind his girlfriend.)

John
Old 05-22-2019, 10:15 PM
Verified Member

I'm on table 10 if anyone is here. With Mike Johnson.

IQUOTE=sneakynito;257826]Quite a crowd.
Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

Quote: