Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Classified
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Default No 'copies' permitted!!

Because we have no way to verify whether they are legal or not, no videos or DVD's, books or other copyrighted material that is not labeled as original is permitted to be listed in the OnePocket.org forums, whether for trade or sale. OnePocket.org moderators will delete any such listings as soon as we discover them, and repeat offenders will be banned from OnePocket.org.

Original books, videos, DVD's and other original material is of course always welcome.

Please support the original producers like Accu-Stats, Grady Mathews, Willie Jopling and Bugs Rucker. They are all worthy of our support and worthy of our respect for their copyrights.

Thank you.

Last edited by onepocket; 03-31-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:51 PM

I have some stuff taped off of Filipino TV. Efren, Parica, Luat, etc. I want to get rid of them will that constitue as non original?
Old 07-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Verified Member

AMEN!! Boot the bootleggers!!
________
Medical Marijuana Card

Last edited by IrishMike; 09-07-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:10 PM

Default Unseen Vernon Elliot tapes

Shame about Vernon Elliot. I met him once back in 2008 KY , did an interview with him and others, even got him to do a couple of shots with Freddie and Grady. I have 3 x 60min tapes for sale. I left my camera running while I was out of the room... they got Vernon up and helped him try his famous shot... I have it all on tape... make me an offer.. poweri61@yahoo
Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMan View Post
Shame about Vernon Elliot. I met him once back in 2008 KY , did an interview with him and others, even got him to do a couple of shots with Freddie and Grady. I have 3 x 60min tapes for sale. I left my camera running while I was out of the room... they got Vernon up and helped him try his famous shot... I have it all on tape... make me an offer.. poweri61@yahoo
Have someone transfer it for you to DVD.