Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
If I played it would be only to be on the playing for bragging rights. I would be like Rudy. I'm not afraid of anything (Making a fool of myself). But a good run beats a bad stand. I did kibbitz with Tom for the past several months. I did have a few good moves. I moved the cue ball every time he went the bathroom.
Does that describe what it would be like for me. Seriously not for me. Local amateurs no question about it.
I really want to say something positive and encouraging about your jumping in, but there's a word that seems to be blocking all other thoughts: PUSSY!
Old 04-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
If I played it would be only to be on the playing for bragging rights. I would be like Rudy. I'm not afraid of anything (Making a fool of myself). But a good run beats a bad stand. I did kibbitz with Tom for the past several months. I did have a few good moves. I moved the cue ball every time he went the bathroom.
Does that describe what it would be like for me. Seriously not for me. Local amateurs no question about it.
We can have a tontine among the walking dead in the tournament: When anyone gets eliminated they kick in $50 or $100. Last one standing takes it all. Must be active on 1P.org and need 11-7 or better from Rob Melrose to qualify. If we all go 2-and-out then we eat a hell of a steak dinner.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:46 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
We can have a tontine among the walking dead in the tournament: When anyone gets eliminated they kick in $50 or $100. Last one standing takes it all. Must be active on 1P.org and need 11-7 or better from Rob Melrose to qualify. If we all go 2-and-out then we eat a hell of a steak dinner.
I should get in for half price... Forget Hacker... I need 11-7 from Mitch.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
Damn. I would try to come and play but with such a limited field I doubt I'll be able to get in by the time I can become sure I'd be able to come.

Too far to come to spectate, but I've been wanting to get up there to see you and open up that lockbox of yours, so maybe....
My lockbox apparently has a revolving door. Currently it only allows the money to exit! Lol.

Seriously though. They are taking PayPal if you wanted to enter, John. I bet there will still be a spot when you are ready. That would be huge fun if you joined it. You are a hoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post

That's a cool idea man.

**goes to look up tontine***
Old 04-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Verified Member

Dangit!

Just move this about 4 or 5 hours to the west and I am there!!

Once again, another event I will be jealous about not attending.

Good luck Mitch, Cory and anyone else from 1p.org that goes!
Old 04-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Verified Member

The more I think about it I'd make out better playing a change machine all night.
Put a dollar bill in... Get 4 quarters back every time. Can't lose. Break even.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:18 PM
Verified Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I really want to say something positive and encouraging about your jumping in, but there's a word that seems to be blocking all other thoughts: PUSSY!
Meow partner. Puss and boots baby. Seriously my wife won't let me out. No wrong...my cue is in the cleaners and they're closed. Really I think I have to work then.
I do not like to compete. Simply prefer to play for 3-4 hours on any given afternoon. That's all I'm looking at... for now. I'd rather donate the entry fee to a charity that could use it.

Call me a pussy again and I'll claw your eyes out ....but you have me thinking now. Maybe I'll give J. Fusco the break and a few balls so I'll have an alibi.
And while everyone is in Phoenixville be nice to a Blob. The movie the Blob was filmed there and there's a Blob-Fest each year.

Last edited by GoldCrown; 04-26-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:43 AM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Only 6 spots left so I had to act. Lots of killers in this field, but I just got in. Can't wait to upset a few apple carts. I'm taking bets now that I am the lowest in the Calcutta 😂.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Verified Member

Quote:

Call me a pussy again and I'll claw your eyes out...
Old 04-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Here is the updated players list. Lots of talent. Jimmy Fusco, Petie Fusco, Appleton, John Hennigan (Flakes), Hopkins, Mitch Brown 😂.

1. Vincent Cimarelli
2. Darren Appleton
3. Bill Scheivert
4. Joe Sellecchia
5. Edward Abraham
6.Keith Christman
7. Allen Hopkins
8. Martin ciccia
9. Peter Fusco
10. Phil wines
11. Jimmy Fusco ( Philly flash)
12. Corey eulas