Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-26-2016, 10:52 AM
GoldCrown's Avatar
GoldCrown GoldCrown is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Montco Pa / Lake Worth Fl
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Here is the updated players list. Lots of talent. Jimmy Fusco, Petie Fusco, Appleton, John Hennigan (Flakes), Hopkins, Mitch Brown ��.


24. Mitch Brown
We're looking for an upset. All eyes are on #24.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Cory in dc Cory in dc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,424
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Only 6 spots left so I had to act. Lots of killers in this field, but I just got in. Can't wait to upset a few apple carts. I'm taking bets now that I am the lowest in the Calcutta 😂.
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory
__________________
"LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Jimmy B's Avatar
Jimmy B Jimmy B is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory

They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....
__________________
"Born Into This"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-26-2016, 01:21 PM
LSJohn LSJohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: monett missouri
Posts: 7,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory
Kidding? You see me laughing you SOB? You owe me a case of beer for that one.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-26-2016, 01:24 PM
LSJohn LSJohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: monett missouri
Posts: 7,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....
Man, I wish I could go, but I won't know I can get loose until almost last minute.

(BTW, if I do go, I'll book that package.)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,069
Default Philly 1P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).



Cory


Corey that's awesome. Really looking forward to meeting you buddy. By the way I still need to get this tournament past my wife LOL😳. isn't Father's Day coming up? I think that's when Ill make my move. 😁😂
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-26-2016, 04:19 PM
LSJohn LSJohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: monett missouri
Posts: 7,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
I still need to get this tournament past my wife

I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,069
Default Philly 1P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years.

Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Cory in dc Cory in dc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)
You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.
__________________
"LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,069
Default Philly 1P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.



In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.


I give her money even when I lose. Helps me get out to play 😂.

I also learned that this even is definitely going to be streamed. ☄📺🎥📹👀👀


The field is now filled up! 32 players in 4 days at 165 each. Pretty impressive! The guy running it also said that he has a lot of things planned for the players and that we will love it. I do know that he got a few sponsors too. Should be a blast!
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.