Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Here is the updated players list. Lots of talent. Jimmy Fusco, Petie Fusco, Appleton, John Hennigan (Flakes), Hopkins, Mitch Brown ��.

24. Mitch Brown
We're looking for an upset. All eyes are on #24.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Verified Member

Wink

Quote:
Only 6 spots left so I had to act. Lots of killers in this field, but I just got in. Can't wait to upset a few apple carts. I'm taking bets now that I am the lowest in the Calcutta 😂.
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory
Old 04-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in dc View Post
I will take that bet! Because I just sent in my entry...now I'll bet that I go cheapest (unless LS John decides to enter--can Calcutta bids go negative?? Just kidding, John...now I owe you a beer).

Cory

They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....
Old 04-26-2016, 01:21 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Cory
Kidding? You see me laughing you SOB? You owe me a case of beer for that one.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
They can put all three of ya'll in the field, and I'll bid fifty on the package. I'll bundle you. I'm just kidding. Good luck and play good and have some hardcore FUN....
Man, I wish I could go, but I won't know I can get loose until almost last minute.

(BTW, if I do go, I'll book that package.)
Old 04-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Quote:

Cory

Corey that's awesome. Really looking forward to meeting you buddy. By the way I still need to get this tournament past my wife LOL😳. isn't Father's Day coming up? I think that's when Ill make my move. 😁😂
Old 04-26-2016, 04:19 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
I still need to get this tournament past my wife

I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I don't know what I was doing calling Frank "pussy" when you're the one with vaginitis. Do what I did, just tell her you're by God playin' and if she doesn't like it she can kiss your ass.... you'll be surprised how well that works. All you have to do to play all the pool you want is buy a woman a house about every 5 years.

Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)
Old 04-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Funny guy.

Mitch
(Married and tryin to stay that way)
You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Verified Member

Default Philly 1P

Quote:
You can also promise to give her 100% of your winnings. In this field, that probably won't cost you too much.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I've never made it to DCC so this will be my first 1P tournament with (some of) the big boys.

I give her money even when I lose. Helps me get out to play 😂.

I also learned that this even is definitely going to be streamed. ☄📺🎥📹👀👀

The field is now filled up! 32 players in 4 days at 165 each. Pretty impressive! The guy running it also said that he has a lot of things planned for the players and that we will love it. I do know that he got a few sponsors too. Should be a blast!