Eddies impossible banks

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Onepocket.org is in the midst of a change in servers that is causing a few odd blips in the forum -- and elswhere on the site as the tech people are juggling the site back and forth between the old and new server. It has been causing a little now-you-see-'em-now-you-don't effect in the forums, in case you are wondering what the hell happened to your post -- or one you could have sworn you read. I've been assured this unnerving effect will go away soon, and missing posts should miraculously reappear :)

Thanks for your understanding.

bjspivey

Verified Member
From
TEXAS
onepocket said:
Onepocket.org is in the midst of a change in servers that is causing a few odd blips in the forum -- and elswhere on the site as the tech people are juggling the site back and forth between the old and new server. It has been causing a little now-you-see-'em-now-you-don't effect in the forums, in case you are wondering what the hell happened to your post -- or one you could have sworn you read. I've been assured this unnerving effect will go away soon, and missing posts should miraculously reappear :)

Thanks for your understanding.
thought my pic blew it up!!!! :eek: