Challenge to Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Ok Billy, Its time to find out how good of mover you are.. Tedder and Scooter both shoot straighter than me so I will play either one of them even one pocket and you can coach them on every shot.. We can play at Derby City this year.. Don't worry if I beat you guys there are some car wash businesses close by:D:lol

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ok Billy, Its time to find out how good of mover you are.. Tedder and Scooter both shoot straighter than me so I will play either one of them even one pocket and you can coach them on every shot.. We can play at Derby City this year.. Don't worry if I beat you guys there are some car wash businesses close by:D:lol
Back at ya. You can coach either one of them and ill take 10/8, not 10/7 like I should be asking for. That's how ridiculous your proposal is, unless you take me up on my counter that is.:heh:D

Also, if you take me up on my counter, you can join them at the car wash.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Back at ya. You can coach either one of them and ill take 10/8, not 10/7 like I should be asking for. That's how ridiculous your proposal is, unless you take me up on my counter that is.:heh:D

Also, if you take me up on my counter, you can join them at the car wash.

Dr. Bill

LMFAO You make this site fun Billy lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I kinda like that idea about coaching a straight shooter though. :D How about if I coach Orcullo and I guarantee you he won't quit?:lol And neither will I.:p

Dr. Bill < Coach of the year.

Ok you got me... Im going to let you coach Orcullo in the same game he quit me on. Hell with his shooting and you telling him the right patterns his 10 ball game will be almost unbeatable.. So its settled I get break and ball in hand playing 10 ball with you coaching Orcullo.. Race to 15 for $ 10,000 sound good?
P.S. when we are done make sure you send dennis into the car washes.. he is small harder for the cameras to pick up:D:lol

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ok you got me... Im going to let you coach Orcullo in the same game he quit me on. Hell with his shooting and you telling him the right patterns his 10 ball game will be almost unbeatable.. So its settled I get break and ball in hand playing 10 ball with you coaching Orcullo.. Race to 15 for $ 10,000 sound good?
P.S. when we are done make sure you send dennis into the car washes.. he is small harder for the cameras to pick up:D:lol

Not so fast, ok, i'll let him play you a set like you played last time but he can coach himself. I know you had a good game and want to play it again but in order to play the game you want you have to play the game I proposed with me coaching Orcullo playing ..even one pocket. However, the one pocket will be played for twice as much as the 9ball. It's either that game or i'll play Tedder with you coaching him 10/8.:D

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Not so fast, ok, i'll let him play you a set like you played last time but he can coach himself. I know you had a good game and want to play it again but in order to play the game you want you have to play the game I proposed with me coaching Orcullo playing ..even one pocket. However, the one pocket will be played for twice as much as the 9ball. It's either that game or i'll play Tedder with you coaching him 10/8.:D

Dr. Bill

Damn were getting close to a game.. I can feel you trapping me.. hmmm.. no money odds though. Screw it I will play the 2 games you just suggested against Orcullo 9 ball race to 15 ball in hand after break and even one pocket race to 8. You coaching Dennis in both games( oh no woe is me):rolleyes: $ 10,000 both sets... is Derby good for you? Look on the bright side if I win if you cry like a little bitch I might feel bad and give you your money back also.. BUT DONT COUNT ON IT:heh

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Damn were getting close to a game.. I can feel you trapping me.. hmmm.. no money odds though. Screw it I will play the 2 games you just suggested against Orcullo 9 ball race to 15 ball in hand after break and even one pocket race to 8. You coaching Dennis in both games( oh no woe is me):rolleyes: $ 10,000 both sets... is Derby good for you? Look on the bright side if I win if you cry like a little bitch I might feel bad and give you your money back also.. BUT DONT COUNT ON IT:heh
Lets just play the one pocket and forget about the 10ball plus i'll give you 25% of your money back before you do start crying like a bitch. But if you insist on playing the 10ball
i'll pick the table.:heh

Dr. Bill

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Dr Bill, Let me pick a coach and I'll play you 9/6 at the Derby, We can play cheap based on our previous bets say $500/game. Just a hair above social pool.

and then we can play backgammon if the loser of the pool game agrees, this way-its a fair bet either way. Nobody will get robbed. $50/point and $500 1P should be the same size action. If the spot is out of line in the 1P game i'll adjust if you agree too do the same after 5 games-if it is a blow out. I want a fair game.

Since we both have back problems we can limit pool to 3-5hours a day. I'd like to play you for the experience and seeing you first hand manage your own game. Not just rob me. 1P is not my strong suit. Pool at the moment isn't, i need 3-4 weeks to get ready.

Just a idea, could be fun and social. I cant see more than $3000 to $5000 wion or lost by either of us, we can even flip a coin at the end of it all for the stake.

I came to Rome cause you did a few years ago, wow its amazing. wouldn't want to live here, i do really like it and will come back. On the square I got the idea from you when you were coming to see Zeegers and switched plans.

hope your good
Eric:)

PS I love Artie like family, he reminds me of my dad in so many ways(except pool and sports), however he cant be my coach cause i cant execute some of the shots he plays(i just dont have the skill).

Give it some thought, mite be fun. And nobody will get hurt.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Dr Bill, Let me pick a coach and I'll play you 9/6 at the Derby, We can play cheap based on our previous bets say $500/game. Just a hair above social pool.

and then we can play backgammon if the loser of the pool game agrees, this way-its a fair bet either way. Nobody will get robbed. $50/point and $500 1P should be the same size action. If the spot is out of line in the 1P game i'll adjust if you agree too do the same after 5 games-if it is a blow out. I want a fair game.

Since we both have back problems we can limit pool to 3-5hours a day. I'd like to play you for the experience and seeing you first hand manage your own game. Not just rob me. 1P is not my strong suit. Pool at the moment isn't, i need 3-4 weeks to get ready.

Just a idea, could be fun and social. I cant see more than $3000 to $5000 wion or lost by either of us, we can even flip a coin at the end of it all for the stake.

I came to Rome cause you did a few years ago, wow its amazing. wouldn't want to live here, i do really like it and will come back. On the square I got the idea from you when you were coming to see Zeegers and switched plans.

hope your good
Eric:)

PS I love Artie like family, he reminds me of my dad in so many ways(except pool and sports), however he cant be my coach cause i cant execute some of the shots he plays(i just dont have the skill).

Give it some thought, mite be fun. And nobody will get hurt.

Even tho I am the only player to ever coach Efren Reyes, my rates are reasonable. You will be required to try and execute what I tell you, however.
My style is much less complicated than Artie's. It is a style I had to develop due to my poor execution for the last 25 years.

Beard