perhaps a bit of good news

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
i'm reluctant to post this as this board is first class and not poluted with blabber, I got some info about Tony from a very good source, his case is VERY similar to Tony's. so with all due respect to everyone here, this is what I was told and am passing on some relitativly good news.

i spoke to a guy I know who did 10 years in Florence Co. Super Max prison on drug charges-he has been out 3.5 years and knows the system real good, I told him about Tony-What I know, just what the news article said. I told him that Tony didnt have a record etc.

the guy I know had a very simlar case, no weapons, no prior record was engaged in a on going enterprise etc.

what he said was "61 pounds aint anything for weed" the one KG of coke "aint anything either" he (the guy I know) got caught with alot more coke over 70kgs and was in the same spot as Tony selling it-on the spot. In Ohio of all places, he was working wiht a Mexican cartel based in San Diego(He lives in Vegas now)

to my point, he said "he will get 3-5 maximum", "believe me it sounds alot worse than it is" he was VERY matter of fact. He has been out for 3.5 years and knows what he is talking about I asked him if it could be worse for Tony, He was very serious with me and said "No way, he is small time", he isnt the most friendly guy but he is very smart and was very serious about telling me his opinion of Tony's case. I have known this guy since he got out. he works for me and is a good guy who I respect.

the good thing for him is he isnt getting back in the biz-he is one of the few people who go through the DOC and comes out good. He is having a hard time but he aint gona get back in the drug biz, he was in the drug real deep for years and said that Tony's case is small, the press release makes it sound alot worse than it is, in his opinion. From my own personal experience in FTC civil cases they exaggerate everything as well in the press releases to make themselfs look better. The Govt isnt awalys as honest as we would like think it is.

I hope he is right, given his background he know alot more than I do, So if he is right Tony might have a second chance, we can only hope. I have ignored all the blabber on AZ, now if whats in the news isnt accurate then perhaps Tony is in big trouble, but I was relieved to hear from ex convict that Tony isnt as bad off as we(squares) thought.

Last edited:

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
With due respect

With due respect

Fatboy said:
i'm reluctant to post this as this board is first class and not poluted with blabber, I got some info about Tony from a very good source, his case is VERY similar to Tony's. so with all due respect to everyone here, this is what I was told and am passing on some relitativly good news.

i spoke to a guy I know who did 10 years in Florence Co. Super Max prison on drug charges-he has been out 3.5 years and knows the system real good, I told him about Tony-What I know, just what the news article said. I told him that Tony didnt have a record etc.

the guy I know had a very simlar case, no weapons, no prior record was engaged in a on going enterprise etc.

what he said was "61 pounds aint anything for weed" the one KG of coke "aint anything either" he (the guy I know) got caught with alot more coke over 70kgs and was in the same spot as Tony selling it-on the spot. In Ohio of all places, he was working wiht a Mexican cartel based in San Diego(He lives in Vegas now)

to my point, he said "he will get 3-5 maximum", "believe me it sounds alot worse than it is" he was VERY matter of fact. He has been out for 3.5 years and knows what he is talking about I asked him if it could be worse for Tony, He was very serious with me and said "No way, he is small time", he isnt the most friendly guy but he is very smart and was very serious about telling me his opinion of Tony's case. I have known this guy since he got out. he works for me and is a good guy who I respect.

the good thing for him is he isnt getting back in the biz-he is one of the few people who go through the DOC and comes out good. He is having a hard time but he aint gona get back in the drug biz, he was in the drug real deep for years and said that Tony's case is small, the press release makes it sound alot worse than it is, in his opinion. From my own personal experience in FTC civil cases they exaggerate everything as well in the press releases to make themselfs look better. The Govt isnt awalys as honest as we would like think it is.

I hope he is right, given his background he know alot more than I do, So if he is right Tony might have a second chance, we can only hope. I have ignored all the blabber on AZ, now if whats in the news isnt accurate then perhaps Tony is in big trouble, but I was relieved to hear from ex convict that Tony isnt as bad off as we(squares) thought.

Your post is all blabber based on speculation of an ex-convict? Come on man, every case is different but the key here is we have some interstate transporting of drugs no matter how big or small and I guarantee that is a minimum of 5 years alone for weed. Now put coke into the equation and I also guarantee it will be more.
I have posted about a dear friend who worked for me who got caught for interstate trafficking with way less involved than Tony with less charges and only $100.000 bail. He got 5 years and served 4.2. Then they deported him.
And he was born in the U.S. The feds show no mercy. You know don't you that law enforcement files the maximum number of charges they legally can so as when you get scared and make a deal, they dismiss so many then accept guilty pleas? Once they arrest you, you are at their mercy. Your friend is just pulling your chain. You cannot ever assume the best, you will be let down when he gets the maximum, about 20 years. Sad but true.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
suki said:
Your post is all blabber based on speculation of an ex-convict? Come on man, every case is different but the key here is we have some interstate transporting of drugs no matter how big or small and I guarantee that is a minimum of 5 years alone for weed. Now put coke into the equation and I also guarantee it will be more.
I have posted about a dear friend who worked for me who got caught for interstate trafficking with way less involved than Tony with less charges and only $100.000 bail. He got 5 years and served 4.2. Then they deported him.
And he was born in the U.S. The feds show no mercy. You know don't you that law enforcement files the maximum number of charges they legally can so as when you get scared and make a deal, they dismiss so many then accept guilty pleas? Once they arrest you, you are at their mercy. Your friend is just pulling your chain. You cannot ever assume the best, you will be let down when he gets the maximum, about 20 years. Sad but true.

its blabber cause i was tired when i wrote it,

fact is for a practical matter the guy who told me the info knows ALOT more about whats CURRENTLY going on than most, so with that in mind, I'll listen to him instead of all the others.

lets just wait and see, we can only hope the best for Tony. He is my friend I dont want to see him go down for 20, no matter what I'm putting $$ on his books.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fatboy said:
its blabber cause i was tired when i wrote it,

fact is for a practical matter the guy who told me the info knows ALOT more about whats CURRENTLY going on than most, so with that in mind, I'll listen to him instead of all the others.

lets just wait and see, we can only hope the best for Tony. He is my friend I dont want to see him go down for 20, no matter what I'm putting $$ on his books.
I have beel in prison twice and all I can tell you we have to pay the price for what we did. No one can do it for us. ANd some people learn and some people re[peat. THats life and human nature. And we all do what we want. SO we are reasponsable for what we do. And sometimes the yhings we do are a wake up call. But everything in life we can learn from. And even other peoples experieces. WE all hope for the best. And maybe he can get a big breack. Everyone desirves another chance.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I have beel in prison twice and all I can tell you we have to pay the price for what we did. No one can do it for us. ANd some people learn and some people re[peat. THats life and human nature. And we all do what we want. SO we are reasponsable for what we do. And sometimes the yhings we do are a wake up call. But everything in life we can learn from. And even other peoples experieces. WE all hope for the best. And maybe he can get a big breack. Everyone desirves another chance.

I agreee everyone deserves a second chance-short of the murders, people that mees with kids and do direct irreversable damage to others. But in Tonys case I hope he learns a lesson for a discounted price, knowing him i believe he will learn his lession.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
bomber said:
I never post here and this topic isnt really my business...but remind me again why a drug dealer should get a discounted price?
Becuse its a drug world. And it will only get bigger. And the bottom line the will evantualy legalize it. AS soon as the smarten up and figure out how to control it. What would you say if it was legale? And if the peiople want it you can not STOP IT. He deserves a second chance because thats life and everyone deserves a second chance. Because this is not a perfect world. And the reason its realy elligal is becuse off the MONEY MONEY. Same with gambling its about the money . And even prostitution. ITs about the money. And you can screw the whole world free. BUt you cannt screw three people and get paied. THe money is why the made it illigal. Can you get locked up for gambling at pool if you are not betting? THe laws will all eventualy change. And when things get too tough for the people and the are fed up with the crap the will rebell. How meny second chamnces did you get in life. What if the just shoot you and you dont get a second chance were would the world the people be then. Even our Presidents got second chances. But everyone deserves a second chance. And that does not mean the wont reapeat what the did. And not to meny people get away free. And this is not a violent act. Just like white color crimes. The give them a slap on the rist. WE are a prison COUNTRY. And we ned to let all the none violent crimminals out of prison. BUt these laws were made becuse off the money. And some are laws are out dated and do not work in todays societie. And the goverment made a law just to put me out of buissness in 1998. Who is the real crimminale?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Becuse its a drug world. And it will only get bigger. And the bottom line the will evantualy legalize it. AS soon as the smarten up and figure out how to control it. What would you say if it was legale? And if the peiople want it you can not STOP IT. He deserves a second chance because thats life and everyone deserves a second chance. Because this is not a perfect world. And the reason its realy elligal is becuse off the MONEY MONEY. Same with gambling its about the money . And even prostitution. ITs about the money. And you can screw the whole world free. BUt you cannt screw three people and get paied. THe money is why the made it illigal. Can you get locked up for gambling at pool if you are not betting? THe laws will all eventualy change. And when things get too tough for the people and the are fed up with the crap the will rebell. How meny second chamnces did you get in life. What if the just shoot you and you dont get a second chance were would the world the people be then. Even our Presidents got second chances. But everyone deserves a second chance. And that does not mean the wont reapeat what the did. And not to meny people get away free. And this is not a violent act. Just like white color crimes. The give them a slap on the rist. WE are a prison COUNTRY. And we ned to let all the none violent crimminals out of prison. BUt these laws were made becuse off the money. And some are laws are out dated and do not work in todays societie. And the goverment made a law just to put me out of buissness in 1998. Who is the real crimminale?
And the greatest reason for giving a second chance is. GOD GIVES US ALL A SECOND CHANCE.

thedirt0115

bomber said:
I never post here and this topic isnt really my business...but remind me again why a drug dealer should get a discounted price?

Because a non-violent drug dealer isn't really all that much worse than the guy behind the counter at the liquor store. He's just giving people what they want. At the end of the day it's up to YOU to choose whether or not to buy another bottle of booze or another joint. We're really getting away from personal responsibility in this country...

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Artie Bodendorfer said:
And the goverment made a law just to put me out of buissness in 1998. Who is the real crimminale?

the govt changed a rule NOT a law(there is a difference) last year that indirectly put me out of business, it only cost me 8,000,000 year and $40,000,000 of my net worth and a 11.5 year old business. Let me tell you it knocked my dick in the dirt-until now i never really mentioned it cause it never really came up. I didnt get into any trouble for that biz. I cant get back the crew I had for 11.5 more years-you cant replace that, that was the biggest loss for me, my staff. I will be too old by the time I get to where I was this time last year. And the thing is the rule change wasnt directed at us, it was just a fluke it knocked us out-we wernt the problem. what ever.

I did do bad stuff in the mid 90's that could have got me locked up, i got lucky. (wasnt drugs)

I didnt say Tony should get a discount, I just hope he gets a light sentance.

The prision indusry is booming and they need customers, Tony is now a customer of the DOC weather he likes it or not. No matter what they do to him it will not effect the drug consumption in America. Its a demand side problem, so why regulate the supply side? to keep the prision industry booming.

When was the last time you heard anyone say "I was gonna get high but couldnt score some ______"???

The war on drugs is not being won unless you are in the DOC system. The DOC is winning they all have jobs and more customers than they can process, from street cops, prosicuters, DA's judges, Hacks in the joint, you name it they all got jobs cause guys like Tony get sloppy. So yeah like Artie said "Who's the criminal's" here. Locking up low level drug offenders so they can make $1200/week and live in the sub berbs, how can they feel good about them selfs???