Cliff's DVD's

Eight & Out

Verified Member
Cliff Joyner is the the man in this game.Well maybe Efren but I always like the way Cliff plays the game.I'm wondering if any one has seen these DVD's and any opinions?
Thanks

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Cliff-Joyner-One-Pocket-Instructional-Pool-DVD-3-Volume_W0QQitemZ300083967121QQihZ020QQcategoryZ75195QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Cliff-Joyner-One-Pocket-Instructional-Pool-DVD-3-Volume_W0QQitemZ300083967121QQihZ020QQcategoryZ75195QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/ame]

starfix_1

From
Lafayette, La.
Hmmm

Hmmm

Just watch all three DVD's. It is a DVD that should be in your collection- if you like to collect things. I expected more and would have to say Grady's and Incardona's are better- and believe me I hate to say Billy's is better. Tape one is about the break and getting out of it. ANyone who plays one pocket should already know this information. It is situational, meaning there are millions of ways to get out of the millions (realy uncountible) of different breaks. The second DVD is him basically playing himself, I had to stop it and walk around abit to get my blood flowing so I wouldn't go to sleep- it isn't his fault but some things seemed redundant and I know Crane is a good player also he just puts me to sleep. The third DVD is different shots that you could sale the farm on unless you have a backer. Hey, help support Cliff- everyone else has....:) You probably are gauranteed to learn something even if it is the fact Crane puts you to sleep.

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
The Cliff One Hole Trillogy

The Cliff One Hole Trillogy

It can be said that in repetition of certain basics we approach nirvana.

The DVD's fall into this category. In addition they demonstrate to the novice certain aspects of the creative process in applying physics even if marking ball positions on the cloth to set up a shot is frowned upon in competition.

Cliff's 'assistant' must be stepping back to the early Billy Johnson persona: he comes over like a rube which he ain't. ( Don't know if Mr Crane started that way but he must have done something, like blinding them with bull shit,to hide that stroke of his ).

I would say that, for the price, they are ok. With that money and another thousand one could learn a thing or three.