i was stunned at the reach of onepocket.org!

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
this morning i was composing a snarky note to a most-deserving-of-it denizen in here. i referenced my dear aunt foofy.

well, why i did the following, i have no idea. but i ‘googled’ aunt foofy. the fifth(!) reference listed was to a onepocket.org posting!

(when ‘google’ became a verb, the world was not enhanced.)

eventual world domination is my life,

sunny

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
this morning i was composing a snarky note to a most-deserving-of-it denizen in here. i referenced my dear aunt foofy.

well, why i did the following, i have no idea. but i ‘googled’ aunt foofy. the fifth(!) reference listed was to a onepocket.org posting!

(when ‘google’ became a verb, the world was not enhanced.)

eventual world domination is my life,

sunny
That is funny. I have noticed sometimes when I am looking for more information about an old-time player, the same thing happens -- I get OnePocket.org. I guess that says something :)

Edit -- I just tried the same thing and it was your own post, sunnyone. hmmmm :D:D

Last edited:

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
hmm re: your hmmmm ...

hmm re: your hmmmm ...

That is funny. I have noticed sometimes when I am looking for more information about an old-time player, the same thing happens -- I get OnePocket.org. I guess that says something :)

Edit -- I just tried the same thing and it was your own post, sunnyone. hmmmm :D:D

think about it, dear, ... of course it was my own post! no one else in here has a dear aunt foofy. so far as i can tell, anyway.

explaining the obvious is my life,

sunny

p. s. so ... when did hiding one’s own easter eggs become a pejorative? think of that sunday morning edge one has! (as a wise man said about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes, ‘you have a nice head start and he’s barefoot!’)

p. p. s. i’ll faberge you!